[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to make THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-31_22.55.49.jpg (288 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-31_22.55.49.jpg
288 KB, 960x1280
Is it possible to make THIS
>>
File: 1420243405661.jpg (221 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1420243405661.jpg
221 KB, 500x663
Into THIS??
If not what would look best?
I can kind of get pic related but with some more curls when my hair is wet but when it dries it gets super frizzy and bulky and it's already thick so that doesn't make it easier
Would thinning shears help at all?
>>
no, your hair is too thick and curly
just grow it out and go for a curly undercut
>>
>>11375050
When it's wet its a bit less curly (like a wavy curly mix) and if I dont towel it stays kind of like that but still stuff and has no movement, and the reason why it looks bulky and gross in the pic is because it's dry and frizzy af, so basically I want it to be less dry and and less thick, I'm gonna try argan oil for the dryness, but will thinning shears get rid of the stiffness and bulkiness
>>
>>11375078
Have you tried pomade?
>>
>>11375335
No what should I use?
>>
Wow it's really hard to get hair advice on /fa/ I accidentally posted this on /fit/ and got more replies in the time it wasn't 404d
>>
>>11375727
Wow maybe it's because there's 10 other hair threads as well as a hair general going already you stupid curly-haired fuck
>>
>>11375837
I never get responses in hair general, I posted this exact post in the last one and nothing
That's why I made a new thread
>>
>>11375373
I use Layright. It works well for my thick & dry hair, it's not curly so I'm not sure how it'd look. It has vanilla in it so it smells dank.
>>
>>11375017
1. Go to a decent hairdresser. Since I'm assuming you have no idea on how to find one in your city, just go to whoever does the hair at fashion shows. They'll be more expensive, but they can fix your shit up.
2. Look after your hair better. It looks like matted garbage in that picture. Thinning it out a bit (see 1.) will help, but you need to get that shit conditioned properly. Argan oil is fine for now.
3. Shampoo: do it less frequently, and with better quality stuff. If you're doing it more than once a week, you're doing it very, very wrong. If you play sports/have an active job, invest in some dry shampoo for your roots. Don't overdo it!
4. Time. After you've started work on all of the above, you just need time to grow out the old hair, and to get the new, healthier hair to a decent length.

Diet can also help your hair look healthier, and grow more quickly. You don't need to become a health freak, but ensuring you're getting a decent amount of food that isn't shit will help.

All in all, you can have passable hair by the end of the year. Don't give up! It's a little bit of effort at the start, but once it starts looking good there's very little required maintenance.
>>
>>11376300
Can I thin it out myself with thinning shears or is that easy to fuck up??
>>
>>11376300
i go to a shit hairdresser, i treat my hair like shit, i use cheap shampoo all the time and my hair looks like >>11375029 .

OP is fucked
>>
>>11375017
>>11375029
No.
Your hairs way too dense, curly, and frizzy.
Try something else.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.