[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the next big hair trend, /fa/? Protip: [spoiler]It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
What's the next big hair trend, /fa/?
Protip: [spoiler]It won't be buzzcut because it relies purely on facial aesthetics and a well formed skull to look good. Many people aren't able to pull that off.[/spoiler]
>>
>>11373921
>it relies purely on facial aesthetics and a well formed skull to look good. Many people aren't able to pull that off.

so like literally any other haircut?

nothing looks good on an ugly face or misshapen skull
>>
>>11373930
longer hair can cover some flaws, especially forehead
>>
>>11373950
doesn't matter one bit if the rest is ugly
>>
>>11373930
Only that your haircut can make a world of a difference how good you look.
A good haircut can make you look more stylish and clean. Not to mention that it can also change how the shape of your head looks like.
The only thing a buzzcut does is putting your face and your face only directly in the spotlight. Guess what, if you are ugly that's bad.
>>
>>11373981
if you're ugly a haircut is not going to make it go away
>>
>>11374016
It makes it better
>>
>>11374102
not really

nice hair on an ugly face still an ugly person make
>>
>>11374123
learn english.
>>
>>11373921
This is true. I have pretty nice facial aesthetics but a genetically shit tier high hairline, even though I don't bald yet at all. I looked hideous with the le manly beard man from 2014 pompadour. I got a Dylann Roof bowl cut and turned into an instant 10/10.
>>
>>11374377
Learn basic English grammar, faggot. You forgot your capital letter. Back to the second grade!
>>
>>11374377
wow youre fucking retarded
>>
>>11374444
nice digits
>>
>>11374393
I forgot nothing I just didn't give a fuck about that. That's not as bad as completely fucking up syntax
Suicide faggot.
>>
>>11374665
>fucking up syntax

you're just too dumb to it is all
>>
>>11374702
No fuck you bitch! I am gonna come there and fuck you up. And gonna shove my arm up your ass.
>>
>>11374716
Da fuck u said?? Cuntfuck dick pussy motherfucking asshole piece of shit. U r gona get beaten up.
>>
>>11373921

Reminder:

all "good hairstyles" are just result of halo effect of having a good face.

if you are ugly, no hair style will matter,

if you are attractive, any hair style will look good.
>>
>>11374878
> if you are attractive, any hair style will look good.
That's not true though.
>>
>>11375138
No, it's true.
>>
>>11375160
That doesn't look good at all though
>>
File: earl.jpg (37 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
earl.jpg
37 KB, 625x352
>>11375160
yeah that looks pretty fucked up it reminds me of this guy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.