[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy now only 550€ hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>buy now only 550€

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>
>>11373046
Does Kanye live in winter 24/7?

Waiting for ALDO or Zara to rip this off, then cop that instead.
>>
>550
ill just get the reps desu
>>
yeezy is literally garbage, the only good silhouettes he's ever made was the 350 and that's basically a rip of the roshe

everyone is on his dick since ktt started hyping him up cause hes a dope rapper but seriously his lines are fucking garbage, you wouldn't catch me wearing any of his actual clothes / shoes outside of the 350s
>>
>>11373458
>you wouldn't catch me wearing any of his actual clothes / shoes outside of the 350s
maybe you should think this through again considering all the garbage you post
>>
>>11373458

350's are a shit.

the 950s are actually goat
>>
>>11373477
950s are shit
shaft of the boot is so flexible, it's so uncomfortable to walk in and looks awful when someone walks in them
>>
File: crop_wallpaper.png.png (410 KB, 480x452) Image search: [Google]
crop_wallpaper.png.png
410 KB, 480x452
>>11373046
I dont care for yeezys but these actually lookbpretty nice desu
>>
>>11373048
hahahaha is this a joke it looks so bad
>>
>>11373458
>Every runner silhouette is a rip-off roshe run

Nice opinion you have there!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.