[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE DO I GET CYBERPUNK TECHWEAR? Knockoffs/cheap that is.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: techwear.jpg (24 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
techwear.jpg
24 KB, 400x600
WHERE DO I GET CYBERPUNK TECHWEAR?

Knockoffs/cheap that is. Cyberpunks can't afford designer shit
>>
Buy reps
>>
>>11371776
reps?
>>
>>11371782
Reproductions

Alternatively, stop being a lazy cunt, get off your ass and hack yourself up some money my nigga
>>
you'll look retarded if you're not asian or sharp boned black just warning you
>>
>>11371796
There was an Arab dude on one of the acronym videos too.
>>
>>11371745
the garbage bin
>>
>>11371806
THIS so much this!!
Sick and tired of you wanabe ninja autists
Cant wait until this trend dies.
>>
>>11372541
>trend

We could argue cyberpunk back about twenty years, and techwear at least ten. It's definitely a trend, alright!
>>
>>11372547
ignore him. he is just one of those retarded nerds from reddit or something awful who are never going to get it. they cant even manage to dress in normiewear much less understand or pull off a more niche aesthetic like techwear
>>
>>11372565
Well, if there is any place to at least mention it, it's here

>>11371745
If you're starting from scratch honestly it's going to be thermals and cheap t-shirts. Think the matrix when they are out of the matrix and on the ship in the dystopian world. Look into polyster as it's vaguely water resistant and just lurk runway fashion like boris bidjan

also if you can't be a skinny fat loser do pushups in your room until the world ends and do some more. You are never going to get too big for clothes
>>
>>11371800
Nah senpai that was just an Isis video
>>
any inspo or good insta/tumblrs?
>>
>>11372942
kek'd
>>
>>11371745
>emptying your wallet to look like some sort of soulless megacorp model
How un-schway can you get?

>>11371806
This man has it right. Scavenge your clothes, wear them often, let them become naturally distressed then patch them, DIY everything, make your own t-shirt prints or get corp ones for free.

Even if you fuck up, that just makes it work better. Punk, and by extension Cyberpunk, is based off of the aesthetic of fucking up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.