[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jersey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: r8ZAg5lD.jpg (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
r8ZAg5lD.jpg
18 KB, 512x512
This is my first time on fashion and i am looking for advice. I have recently started to care more about what i wear being a freshman in university and jersey themed parties are very popular. Any advice for a nba jersey?
>>
>>11371723
You need advice on a fancy dress party?
>>
>>11371729
not right now just looking for something more specific
>>
nhl jerseys are the most /fa/ jerseys imo
>>
>>11371795
any teams you would recommend?
>>
>>11371829
minnesota wilds and blackhawks have cool looking jerseys plus theyre not bad teams so you probably wont be made fun of like you would if you were wearing a shitty teams stuff.
>>
>>11371829
Go Wings. Fuck the Blackhawks
>>
>>11371839
>implying he wont get made fun of when they realize he knows nothing about either team and only wears the Jersey because it looked nice.

Get a throw-back NBA jersey, imo. If you want to wear it a lot.

If its really for only a fancy dress party i'd get the cheapest thing I could find at a charity store.
>>
If you don't know anything about sports just get a really famous player, you'll look like a dickrider but that's better than looking like a idiot
I have a jersey that I wear occasionally but everyone does it where I live so nobody really cares, it isn't special at all
>>
>>11371829
Probably Blackhawks or a Maple Leaf jersey if you dont care about how well the team preforms. Throwback Boston looks good too
>>
>>11371723
Wear the jersey of the team in tour state dont be a faggot
>>
>>11372048
Fuck the Hawks
Throwback blues 95-96 jersey
>>
>>11373160
thats ugly as sin, toronto has a much better one
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 750x1000
if youre not copping an old school vancouver grizzly jersey dont even fucking bother
>>
Here's what you gotta do. Get one of the following jerseys and customize it so the number is 99 and the name on the back is G T B S H I E L D.
>Hartford Whalers
>Wheeling Nailers
>Manitoba Moose
>Alaska Aces
>Las Vegas Thunder

Get one of those and you'll be set. Modern NHL jerseys are played out and boring. You have to go with something obscure and unique.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.