[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I go for good designer knockoffs? Right now I am t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1454484278569.jpg (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454484278569.jpg
19 KB, 500x375
Where do I go for good designer knockoffs?

Right now I am thinking of copping this:

http://www.amazon.com/FreeRun-Fashion-Sneaker-Elastic-Lightweight/dp/B01DPFL3F2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465061843&sr=8-2&keywords=german+army+trainers

but there's a good chance that they'll be garbage since there's no reviews. Any thoughts?
>>
>>11371567
those are dope

def cop
>>
>>11371578
they might be made like shit
>>
>>11371586
yolo, amirite?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Best place gor designer knock offs:
http://www.fashionfakes.net

How to buy good gats:
http://www.fashionfakes.net/showthread.php?tid=46
>>
Someone remind me, there was a thing where people made good quality fake RO's at their actual price if they weren't overpriced, but It's not like chinese fakes they're made by people who just like fashion and decided to make them without paying for the real thing

if you find out what they were called, those are by far the best fakes
>>
is ali express any good?
>>
>>11371694
depends on the seller

reddit is gay but check out /r/fashionreps

uh you can check out shit like taobao and stuff and ali

but different shops have different tiers and if you're going for 1;1 stuff as opposed to shitty fakes you gotta dig around
>>
>>11372079
/R/fashionreps is full of shills and faggots.
I prefer fashionfakes.net because it's not filled with 14 year olds and niggers asking for jordans
>>
>>11371641
can someone explain the German army trainer meme to me?
>>
>>11371567
just save up and get the real thing ffs. you will appreciate it more
>>
>>11372159
>yeah dude, save up the price of a small car for these shoes
>aw shit, I spilled some coffee on them
>that's 4 grand down the drain
even if the average person could afford to save up for them, they'd be too afraid to wear it often enough for it to be useful
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.