[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does your style say about you? Does your military inspired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 400x600
What does your style say about you? Does your military inspired clothing show off that you are manly and honourable? Or are you just a huge poser like everyone on /fa/ and in the prep general?
>>
I literally wear Straight-fit jeans, all black sneakers, and a solid color v-neck

it says I am a heterosexual male that doesn't want to look edgy?
>>
File: cm2.jpg (189 KB, 748x1000) Image search: [Google]
cm2.jpg
189 KB, 748x1000
this is my outfit, it says i am a clown because i have big feet :^)
>>
File: derjava.png (339 KB, 464x492) Image search: [Google]
derjava.png
339 KB, 464x492
That I like colour? That I'm 'matchy-matchy'?

I surely doesn't tell you that I like comics and old school hip hop.

Style only tells you so much.
>>
>>11370473
It says you're an autistic sperg.
>>
>>11370449
My style doesn't really tell that much about me, rather it's kind of misleading. Mostly black and white and sometimes I go colorful. Streetwear-ish. I really am a undercover weeb that likes web dev and machine learning. Hoodies and jeans would say a lot more aobut me though.
>>
>>11370449
Hi /pol/
>>
>>11371024
Because /pol/ is so keen on JFK?
>>
File: cs4vAF.jpg (159 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
cs4vAF.jpg
159 KB, 960x1280
what a stupid thread
>>
File: In_Our_Bags_everlane_02.jpg (451 KB, 830x600) Image search: [Google]
In_Our_Bags_everlane_02.jpg
451 KB, 830x600
>>11370449
My outfits are based off of the idea of a minimalist/capsule wardrobe.

I'd say it reflects my knack of being adapting myself in accordance to any group of people or situation. I'm a non-biased, open-ended guy, so I get along with people easily.

I just like looking good without imposing things on others.
>>
>>11371024
I'm just hoping ur a yuro because holy shit anon
>>
>>11371517
nice eyes
>>
im as emo as i dress
>>
>>11371832
You sound like a total asshole. Get your thumbs out of your asshole and mouth.
>>
>>11370478
pants?
>>
>>11372436
How so? I'm not here to argue, but please elaborate.
>>
>>11370449
That i am a poorfag who spends his money on other shit.
>>
if you use the word "poser" past high school you need to kill yourself
>>
>>11372494
Do poseurs stop existing after high school? Do your prefer; fake, wannabe, actor, liar, impostor?
>>
>>11370449
So was this thread created because you're genuinely interested in what other users' styles say about them, or did you create this thread because you're butthurt about military inspired clothing?
>>
>>11372436 is right

>>11371832 when I read this I imagined you pushing your glasses up to your nose and smiling smugly.

>>11372455 You REALLY sound like an asshole here, not like a "treats other people like shit" asshole, but just a fucking goofy asshole. Who talks like this?
>>
>>11370473

Unexamined Life: The Post
>>
>>11370473
>v-neck
>heterosexual

try again
>>
>>11372713
Do you have anything to contribute in this thread? Is complaining about how I came off to use as an asshole what you want, or actual discussion?

Also, you didn't give any reasoning, just changed your claim from "asshole" to "goofy asshole".
>>
>>11372791
*came off to you
>>
>>11370473
>all black sneakers

What kind? Vans are acceptable, literally anything else isn't unless it's a part of a uniform for your job
>>
>>11372791
Not the guy you're talking to, but learning how to talk to someone like you're not an "intellectually superior" fedora-fag is really gonna help you in life.
>>
>>11372911
>"I dress in a capsule wardrobe and it reflects how I like to adapt to any given group of people or situation."

That's all I was trying to get across. I admit the way I wrote my post was pompous and condescending.
>>
>>11370478
You look gr8 its fine
>>
File: tumblr_o143tsy2Kj1u4zdq1o1_400.gif (567 KB, 400x212) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o143tsy2Kj1u4zdq1o1_400.gif
567 KB, 400x212
>>11370449
>from wealthy family
>some old money some new money
>study politics and economics
>take recreational drugs fairly often
>spend summer at the beach or on the water
>live in small 'arty' city
my style says all these things, probably not at the same time though
>>
Dress prep
In a frat
9/10 would crash mad pus again
>>
>lots of pastels
>washed out colours
>slim bottoms and a mix of slim and oversized tops
>but also SLP-esque, heroin chic pieces (Chelsea boots, slim leather jackets etc)

I dunno, I guess that I'm pretty confident in my sexuality but don't feel confident settling upon a style yet?
>>
>>11371517
coйфep?
>>
I behave like an old man so I dress like an old man. At least this way I don't have to buy new clothes as I age.
>>
>Muted and pale colours
>Always wear long sleeves unless I find a good earth tone tee
>No shorts in my closet even though I fit them well
>Shoes are almost always hi-tops and boots

I got a disclosed (confide?) personality, only one friend and I don't really talk to him that much. I want to get to know more people but its just SO HARD.
>>
>>11373053
I hope I never meet you
>>
>>11373537
sounds lame
>>
Yeah some what. I havent really found a direction in my life currently. I dress whatever i think looks good and all the fits are not coherant with each other. Basically i dress like shit
>>
>>11373879
Cool opinion. Do you do this on every thread?
>>
>>11374341
No you faggot
>>
>>11374348
You can leave if you have nothing to contribute.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.