[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After Prom fit ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Whats good guys, Im looking for some really supportive ideas and advice on my After prom party fit.

>Tfw rejected to prom by this girl i was hoping to stay with

I want to look very wealthy, but i dont want to dress classy.

I was thinking some really nice black denim, with extra detail, and some nice black top but im unsure where to start.

I want to stay black and white, and my only real restrictions are black skinny denim. Im open to any other ideas.
>>
File: image2.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>11364419
you'll just need shit that fits really well.
Your shoes better be damn nice as well.

Within your guidelines: Black boots/derbys, black skinny jeans, black roll neck shirt, lightish blue denim jacket

The closest image I could find of that was this, I think it would look better with plain blacks insteaf of stripes.

Also if you want to look rich, have good posture and be confident
>>
its literally after prom

you wear whatever and have a good time

people will be getting more hammered than usual, especially if they don't have a date like you lol

at one point my shirt got so fucked up i just took it off and then my girl dragged me to a bedroom
>>
>>11364439
this is similiar to what I was thinking too
>>
>>11364439
>>11364419

These pics just gave me fucking cancer.

Why have niggers ruined men's fashion?
>>
Daily reminder that you need to be 18 to browse this site
>>
>>11364456
this to an after prom party

lmao
>>
>>11364439
quality b8
>>
Isn't after prom a gigantic carnival thing?

That's what it was at my school.

Just wear shit that you don't mind getting trashed and have fun while you still can.
>>
>>11364419
>I want to look very wealthy

surely if youre in highschool everybody already knows if youre poor or not.

also >>>/r/teenfa/ underage faggot
>>
>>11364843
>>11364732

>Senior in highschool
>18

fuck up
>>
>>11365624
then teenmfa would be better for your ass
>>
>>11365624
last time i checked if you're born before june you'll always graduate high school at 18

retard
>>
>>11365813
pls nO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.