[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have to be black to pull off timbs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Do you have to be black to pull off timbs?
>>
>>11363889
I think so
>>
>>11363889
NO YOU HAVE TO BE

BRIDGE AND TUNNEL
R
I
D
G
E

A
N
D

T
U
N
N
E
L
>>
Probably or at least some sort of minority barring poo-in-loos
>>
>>11363889
Naaah, only if you wear them like that.
But if you turn up or tuck in your pants, pull the laces tight and go for that kinda military look, you'll be fine.
>>
Nah, I wear black ones and lace em up tight, no one's every said nothin to me about it.
>>
>>11363889
Pretty much. It's like how you need to be black to pull off dreads.

>>11364407
They probably think you're a neo-nazi T B H
>>
>>11364440
nah, i wear hawaiian shirts n shit with em
I thought people might think that at first too, but it turns out no one even thinks about it
i even got a buzzcut, and nothing
>>
>>11363889
>the nigger next to him is wearing a s.korea/china flag sweatshirt

but yeah.
>>
File: nikka.png (631 KB, 916x581) Image search: [Google]
nikka.png
631 KB, 916x581
i will never get tired of this image
>>
>>11364459
so he can get that good ass traction on the floor
>>
>>11364459
i know you wont cuck
>>
>>11364485
NO GO GREASO
>>
>>11364485
<3
>>
>>11363889
jews are behind timbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRdx1FSiGaw
>>
>>11364532

>people still think manletism is a meme
>>
>>11364459

didn't you show your pussy to some somali dude on omegle?
>>
>>11363889

i once saw a manlet in these, almost reached his knees
>>
>>11363889
you have to be george costanza
>>
>>11364485
NO GO GREASO
>>
>>11363889
Absolutely not. It's a white brand so nigs can't accuse you of stealing their """"culture"""".

In Europe it's mostly dads and construction workers that wear them (this year they were pretty popular with everyone though). I don't know why they're so popular with nigs in America.
>>
File: cute-cat-breeds-ragdoll-cat.jpg (41 KB, 600x470) Image search: [Google]
cute-cat-breeds-ragdoll-cat.jpg
41 KB, 600x470
>>11363889
id on the jacket next to yeezy?
>>
>>11365140
hoodie **
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.