[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does smoking look cooler when by yourself or with others?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: smoking.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
Does smoking look cooler when by yourself or with others?
>>
>>11363687
does lung cancer look better on a scan or by the blood in your coughing
>>
>>11363687
By yourself so when ppl see you they think you needed a smoke break to think to yourself cause you're deep
>>
>>11363705

It's not the cancer that scares me, it's the copd

>Irreversible shit choking you from the inside and forcing you to carry an oxygen trolley for the rest of your life
>>
>>11363687
Smoking is never cool, rather stupid
>>
It looks cool when no one see you smoking
>>
>>11363705
he fell for the smoking is bad meme
>>
>>11364061
You're a fucking idiot if you think the consequences of smoking are a joke
>>
>>11363687
If you're cool it looks cool. If not it's doesn't. If you're in this thread or on this board, it doesn't.
>>
>>11364293
then go against this uncool advice because its on /fa/
>>
>>11364256
life is a joke
>>
>>11363705
i smoke but this is gave me a laugh
>>
once in a while VERY rarely sure maybe, but as a habit or casually? n o p e i'm too vain for that
>>
>>11363945
My grandmother just got diagnosed with COPD and she hasn't smoked in 30 years. Remember that it's never too soon to quit.
>>
>>11364293
This, its cool if you are already cool otherwise its a waste (like its not already)
>>
with others

source: i was just out with friends doing normalfag shit and smoked two cigs. i never smoke cigs but it felt right then. everyone knew we were cool. nobody was smoking by themselves because that is for losers
>>
>>11363911
top keke
>>
by yourself, at night, lost in thought

a group of people all smoking together, at least 15 feet from the entrance of a building, in rain or cold weather, is the least cool thing in the world
>>
File: 1446721115306.jpg (171 KB, 1144x1188) Image search: [Google]
1446721115306.jpg
171 KB, 1144x1188
>>11365698
pretty much this, smoking in group is basically falling for the peer pressure meme

but why does everyone have to be such dicks about smoking
>muh enjoy lung cancer
>muh nice money waste
jezus fuck what about free will, do you really think we're not aware of the "risks" by now?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.