[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can you get cheap American Apparel tees? I'm a poorfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 380x380
Where can you get cheap American Apparel tees? I'm a poorfag piece of shit and have been out of the loop for years! These are still the best basic tees right?
>>
ANSWER ME!
>>
>>11361984
Overpriced and poor quality, desu.

>Asket
>Norse Projects
>James Perse
>Sunspel
>HĂ„ndvaerk
>>
>>11363200
Did you list overpriced and poor quality brands or good alternatives to american apparel?
>>
>>11363206
Not that guy but AA is expensive and their quality control/sizing is all over the place.

Think they use the made in LA tag to compensate for shit workmanship.

The other anon listed some alt tshirt brands that make a decent product. Norse is expensive though.
>>
>>11363213
Is reigning champ ok? it is the only "high quality" t-shirt brand they sell in my country.
>>
>>11363224
I don't mind them. I also like wings+horns but price point has been moving on those as well. Where are you from?
>>
>>11363200
Yeah and how much are those? They sound like fancy designer labels. Come on I need something that's like $5 - $6 a pop and good quality! AA wholesale pricing fits the bill.
>>
>>11363231
uniqlo then
>>
>>11363229
Mexico
>>
>>11363234
Yeah uniqlo is probably best bet then. It's affordable, not bad quality, and you can by new ones every year as they wear out.
>>
>>11363206
Sry, alternatives.

>>11363224
Reigning Champ is p good.

>>11363231
I don't think you can get anything worth buying for that cheap.
>>
>>11363241
No uniqlo here :'(
>>11363244
Thanks
>>
Where can I get a good striped tshirt? most of the good but not so expensive ones are plain.
>>
>>11363213
Truth. I swear they must just eyeball the length.
>>
>>11363303
Saint James makes the OG.
>>
>>11361984
H&M
>>
i find american apparel at the thrift store without prints for $1-2 all day long, their tee's aren't worth the price anymore now that you can't buy them for $5 each from online distributors.

Basic tee's can mean a lot of things, do you just mean plain tees or do you want a basic cut as well? Do you like beefy or thin and soft tee's? etc.

H&M and Uniqlo have had the best cheap basics tee's lately. The uniqlo UT tees are slightly boxy and thick, while the supima are slimmer and softer. Airism is super thin and synthetic/stretchy.

H&M is okay for basic tee's but really good for cheap plain thinner layering tee's with details. Like if you're looking for tall tees, split hems, curved hems, raw edges and other details like that they're gonna offer the best bang for your buck for basics.
>>
>>11363398
dif person but also H&M is slowly raising the quality of their tshirts. before they were paper thin but now the basics are starting to get a bit higher quality. ive only noticed it on black and white basic shirts tho, nothing yet on other colors
>>
>>11363404
agreed, I've always considered h&m garbage trash tier but they're worth giving another look. quality's been going up and they're starting to have better taste with what looks they decide to rip off.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.