[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel knowing that you will never have a rick gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: qt.png (535 KB, 594x595) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
535 KB, 594x595
How does it make you feel knowing that you will never have a rick gf?
>>
>>11354418
Implying that friend zoned jap is getting his 4" dick wet

Guys that get pussy don't do matching outfits
>>
>>11354425
He's still closer to her hole than you will ever be, Sieg.

Do i really have to post that pic with your gf? I see...
>>
>>11354418
Hey I was there :^)
>>
>>11354418
it feels really really good
>>
>>11354477
Greentext how you met her NAO
>>
>>11354418
this is staged, its just some basic ass chick in the dudes acardigan and geos, the shoes are a minimum of 4 sizes too big for her, plus that photo was taken like 20 meters from the RO store, so its most likely staged
>>
>>11354484
>walking around the Palais Royal
>Taking pictures on Buren's columns with my gf because I'm a motherfucking tourist
>see people in Rick, not unusual since it's Paris and just next to the Rick store
>Go to Rick store
>Look around
>Get out of Rick store
>Enjoy the balls fountain
>>
>>11354504
>goes into rick store
>enjoys balls
Sounds about right
>>
>>11354507
>>
Very, very happy.
>>
>>11354418
im totally fine with it
>>
>>11354504
when u say balls fountain, do u mean the ones around the obelisk at place de la concorde?
>>
>>11354581
No, this one >>11354509
Just outside the store.
>>
That girl is like every other basic bitch who just discovered the darkfashion hashtag

Her hack """designer""" friend only dates the most fob-tier Chinese girls
>>
well, seeing as i'm not going full rick kind of good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.