[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
neck protection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tan-line-shoulder-neck.jpg (32 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
tan-line-shoulder-neck.jpg
32 KB, 450x337
how to protect my rear neck from the sun without looking weird? i don't really want to wear those mullet-hats or whatever it is called.
i was thinking about some kind of a bandana, shemagh, or keffiyeh around my neck.

what are your suggestions?

background: i am a ginger who lives in a very sunny place. like many other gingers, i don't even bother getting out of the house before sunset during summer. however, i have classes and exams this summer so i will have to walk around in the sun from class to class, and those few minutes are enough to get my skin sun burned. my skin can't tan, it stays white even after burning.
>>
>>11353806
how about you get tan you fucking basement dweller
also I don't wear hats when I go places but when I go out to work in the sun I wear a large rimmed bucket hat because comfy
>>
Lol man. I'm ginger too. Suck it up. Wear a collared shirt and slap on gallons of that sweet sweet SPF 1000
>>
Also, if you wear any of those scarf variations you mentioned, you'll look like a massive fucking bell end. Assuming of course you don't have an aloof surfer/hearty desert explorer aesthetic going on.
>>
>>11353806
ever heard of sunscreen u autistic degenerate?
>>
File: Male_with_Shemagh.jpg (659 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Male_with_Shemagh.jpg
659 KB, 800x1200
>>11353809
>my skin can't tan, it stays white even after burning.
which part of this you didn't understand you fucking twat?

>>11353812
i won't wear something huge like pic related. something smaller to cover my rear neck

>>11353815
i don't want that smell following me around, especially in class
>>
>>11353820
I've used lots of sunscreens that don't smell, check out biore watery essence, it has a fragrance(not a sunscreeny smell) when you first apply it but goes away after a few minutes. there are lots of sunscreens that don't smell of you go for a good quality one
>>
File: john_wayne_cowboy_poster.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
john_wayne_cowboy_poster.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
>>11353828
come on guys, i really don't want to use sunscreen on a daily basis. it isn't cheap, it can have health risks, and isn't good for the environment.
>>
>>11353841
Look man, you can get skin cancer and look like a fucking ISIS insurgent if you want, we gave you the help you need and you won't take it.
>>
>>11353841
health risks? sunburn increases the risk of skin cancer u fucking moron especially consistent sun burn
>>
>>11353857
yes but sunscreen is not exactly the most natural thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunscreen#Potential_risks

>>11353847
john wayne is a good looking republican that doesn't look like isis
>>
>>11353820
you are a retard that never got properly tan because you are too much of a bitch to handle muh little bit of burning
also fucking sunscreen like the other guys are saying
and wearing a shemagh is a no-no, unless you are in the fucking middle east or cosplaying
unless you are a walmart wannabe operator xD
>>
>>11353880
the risks are literally non existent
>>
fuck you all i will wear something like john wayne. classic /fa/ never giving fashion advice
>>
>>11353911
>fuck you all i will wear something like john wayne
reserve dressing up like a cowboy for haloween you blithering idiot
>classic /fa/ never giving fashion advice
proper advice was given to you, you are just too stupid to take it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.