[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can be /fa/, but you will never be Triad /fa/. >literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: triad.jpg (58 KB, 471x699) Image search: [Google]
triad.jpg
58 KB, 471x699
You can be /fa/, but you will never be Triad /fa/.
>literally wearing barely anything and still more effay than you
explain yourself
>>
>>11353492
he looks like shit
>>
>>11353492
>posts literally the least intimidating and fa picture of a triad member
>>
>>11353492
Whats up with the nipple area looking so awkward with these full chest tattoo idiots? Looks like shit.
>>
File: 1461948228025.png (37 KB, 950x1030) Image search: [Google]
1461948228025.png
37 KB, 950x1030
>>11353496
>pic related: you
>>
File: wei_shen_by_ralvuimago-d7hxw3e.jpg (114 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
wei_shen_by_ralvuimago-d7hxw3e.jpg
114 KB, 1191x670
>>11353500
sorry, is this better
>>
>>11353508
so much this. Tattoos are shite. Always.
>>
>>11353530
elaborate
>>
>>11353532
Okay.

Well, for one, most importantly, they rarely look very good.

Secondly, tattoos are accessories. Nothing more, nothing less. Certain motives/styles takes turns being trendy (just look at the generic keks of /fa/s' tattoo threads) - which means you're essentially painting your flesh with something adolescent-in-2016 "cool." This (probably) generic motive will remain on your body long after it has lost it's relevance, personal significance and "charm", and then you're just awkwardly middle-aged with something pathetic on your arm.

I suppose I encourage tattoos if you'd like to manifest your ignorance/naivety/insecurity/bad taste for the rest of your human experience, but there really is no such thing as a timeless tattoo motive, much like there isn't a timeless piece of clothing.
>>
>>11353561
that's literally not the reason why people get tattoos. i suppose it's more of a history of themselves rather than 'relevant accessory'.

like, i have a reference to cthulhu mythology on my chest, it doesn't mean i still read lovecraft's book, however his creations influenced me a lot during my teenage years and made me get a tattoo. is it bad? i don't think so.

your perspective on tattoos may be skewed because of your previous experiences with tattooed people, though.
>>
>>11353580
>your perspective on tattoos may be skewed because of your previous experiences with tattooed people, though.
probably. My friends and friends of friends, my general clique, are generally the pseudo-intellecto-hipsterisho kind of people who are seemingly competing in atrocious tattoo-averageness. As well as just general averageness.

I guess it's up to everyone really. I'm a cynical cunt, and your tattoo doesn't sound to bad. Have you ever been to a BEST NEW MUSIC-dense festival? I'm pretty sure those experiences have me convinced on not ever getting a tattoo, as well.
>>
>>11353561

I would argue classic icons never go out of style i.e they might night be particularly in vogue but never particularly out of place

i.e sailor jerry eagles and panthers, roses, jap shit on east asians etc.

you're fucking up when you buy into meme tattoos though like edgy stick and pokes, and other flavor of the month iconography
>>
>>11353509
op's pic related isn't white. i'm sure you were desparate to post a dank meme for 'epic lulz' but just because AIDS Skrillex was the first pic you found on your cluttered desktop doesn't mean that it's relevant.
>>
>>11353509
He's right. Being this skinny as an adult male is just gross and not effay at all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.