[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having this crisis where I'm entering my mid-20's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1461792367988.jpg (62 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
1461792367988.jpg
62 KB, 500x570
I'm having this crisis where I'm entering my mid-20's and my effay fits no longer feel compatible with my masculinity.

I went through a lot of personal loss recently, and all of a sudden I'm feeling as if being /fa/ is screaming for attention. I no longer want petty attention, the only thing I want in life is good relationships and to see the world.

I finally couldn't take it so I ordered fucking STRAIGHT CUT jeans, I got a normie side-part haircut, and basically I just wanna wear stuff that is unoffensive in every way.

What is happening to me? Can anyone relate?
>>
Just wear normie clothes but make them black.

Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don’t bother you - don’t bother me

Also, shit changes in yer life yanno? I mean, are you still into hobbies that you liked when you were 12? Maybe not; maybe you're losing interest in the hobbie of fashion.
>>
Just wear a KKK uniform
>>
File: xL4cj.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
xL4cj.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
>>11353315
Op here.

No, I'm not losing interst in it. I still spend a good amount of time thinking about aesthetics.

It's jsut my phiolosophy of fashion seems to be changing. I still believe that everyone has a moral duty to be presentable and try to be aesthetic, but these days I feel like a lot of trends like skinny jeans and other radical things are the visual equivalent of narcissism. It screams for attention, and I feel self absorbed for trying so hard to be 'a piece of walking art.'

All I want is to be hygienic and to wear clothing that is timeless yet not begging for attention.
>>
>>11353339
Bruh you in middle school?
Bruh you in high school?
>>
>>11353339
Sounds to me like you're a pretentious asshole who's too but smelling his own shit
>>
you are doing it for the wrong reasons
you are basically dressing yourself for the perception of others on your clothing choices
skinny jeans are no different than dad jeans or any other pant cut
to really get the attention of others (in a good way) you are going to have to know what you are doing and i doubt you do based on the shit that im reading
no one gives a fuck about how you look
>>
so your tastes changed, cool.
buy heritage menswear or visvim or something and call it a day. problem solved.
>>
>>11353339
AESTHETIC ISN'T AN ADJECTIVE YOU FUCKING CRETIN.
>>
>>11353339
please explain what "moral duty" it is for a person to be "aesthetic."
>>
>>11353315
made me cringe
>>
>>11353339
Yeah, I feel the same way, op. I've had a weird relationship with masculinity and ever since I've started lifting weights and eating better my clothing choices have become more stereotypically masculine. I never thought I'd start seeing straight cut pants as good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.