[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arm and Leg Hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: arm.jpg (123 KB, 1200x617) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
123 KB, 1200x617
I have very hairy arm and leg hair, but will it ever be effay? Also does it help that I am super skinny? Pic related is not me but similar in hair length
>>
>>11352849
Massive bump
>>
>>11352849
Other bump. Must know.
>>
Shave it and see how it looks. If it looks bad, whatever. It'll grow back.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (36 KB, 273x358) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
36 KB, 273x358
>>11352849
i honestly think men with hair on their chest and stomach is so fucking hot it makes me wet thinking about it.

>masculine
>manly

>if you shave your legs and arms ((((and you aren't participating in a specific sport that requires you to))))) its fucking gay
>>
Arm hair on a guy is fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>11352849
It's not Effay, but people won't judge you for it
I haven't touched mine in 6 months and it's all grown back.
>>
>>11352849
>Also does it help that I am super skinny?

No, if you're gonna be skinny you should be smooth and twinky. Hair is ok on more fit, masculine men.
>>
Get a bodygroom shaver and adjust the length of the razor to a bite more than half.
Trim back your just enough so that the hair no longer overlay on top of one another.

Your arm hair will look less thick that way.

But for the love of God; dont adjust the razor's length too short so that it looks like you shave you hair and have weird stubble all over.
>>
let everything grows naturally, that's the only way to be /fa/.and body hair is /fa/ as fuck. if it's not, well, being manly is waaay more important than being /fa/.
>>
>>11353573
also i'm asian, so i wish i had more body hair. i'm so jealous of hairy guys
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.