[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone on this board dresses dorkily and has no grasp of conventional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Everyone on this board dresses dorkily and has no grasp of conventional fashion. I don't understand.
>>
Nah, a fair few people do, it just bores us
>>
No shit, it's full of edgy skeleton teenage tumblr rejects nu-males who dresses in boring full black thinking they are hot shit.
>>
File: lelnumel.png (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
lelnumel.png
49 KB, 250x250
>>11349808
you got somethin to say bitch boy
>>
>>11349810
Oh, did I strike a nerve?
>>
>>11349810
stop spamming this meme
>>
>>11349795
Because you might as well go to /r/malefashionadvice if you want to dress like every other basic dude. Conventional fashion isn't fun and it's very easy as well. If you want to discuss Brooks Brothers and other memey "#menswear" brands you might as well go to Reddit because at least they do it better.
>>
>>11349825
You probably dress like a rubix cube.
>>
File: Loewe_003_1366.jpg (431 KB, 900x1349) Image search: [Google]
Loewe_003_1366.jpg
431 KB, 900x1349
>>11349960
>2016
>not dressing like a rubix cube
top pleb
>>
>>11349966
>THE P WORD
>2016
kek
>>
>>11349825
This
It's easy to dress well conventionally but it's boring
Just go to topman and copy the dressed up dummies senpai
>>
>>11349960
Once you actually learn how to dress "conventional" you'll learn quickly that it's nothing to keep an interest in because it's too easy. Why would you need a forum to discuss conventional fashion? You should know that naturally. If you don't you're probably fucking white trash.
>>
>>11349825
/thread
>>
The problem is that you need to have a grasp on basic, conventional fashion before you can truly understand how to wear non-traditional clothes (and no, I don't mean your fuccboi long Zara hoodies and skinny joggers you colossal fag). many on /fa/ chose to skip the basics and go in to the deep end which is why 99% of them look like fumbling mongoloids when they post their ugly fits with the disclaimer of "muh avant-garde" and "go back to plebbit" in an attempt to hide their crippling insecurity
>>
>>11349808
post fit nigger
>>
>>11349970
>greentexting
>2016 - 8 + 9 - 1
lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.