[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Corgis /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (632 KB, 1139x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
632 KB, 1139x961
>>
File: ItkXsmA.jpg (81 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
ItkXsmA.jpg
81 KB, 550x366
>>11347568
they are /fa/t
>>
most /fa/ dog
>>
File: 1331533432210.jpg (81 KB, 631x590) Image search: [Google]
1331533432210.jpg
81 KB, 631x590
>>11347568
>>
>>11347568

I couldn't care less if they are /fa/ or not. They're my favorite type of dog!
>>
/fa/ntastic
>>
File: image.jpg (361 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361 KB, 1080x1920
Is my corgi /fa/?
>>
>>11348103

how much did he cost?
>>
File: Shetland_Sheepdog_600.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Shetland_Sheepdog_600.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
Shelties are /fa/er, look at this mad hair inspo.
>>
how has no one brought up the bedlington terrier yet. they /fa/ as fuck
>>
File: whippet55.jpg.cf.jpg (44 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
whippet55.jpg.cf.jpg
44 KB, 425x282
>haha look at how stubby his legs are relative to his big pudgy body
>check out his deformed bug eyes lol
>hey guys, look at this funny picture of a corgi I just posted on reddit!
Corgi are novelty dogs, like pugs but worse. Somebody sees you with a pug and their first thought is that you're walking it for your seventy year-old neighbor. Somebody sees you walking a corgi and they think you're a huge faggot on the Internet with no sense of self-respect.

pic related is still the most /fa/ dog
>>
>>11348167
somebody's salty they don't have a corgi
>>
>>11348144
God tier.
>>
>>11348144
I had a sheltie when I was younger. She was a sweetheart.

Shame I chased her around and she was terrified of me because I was a shitlord as a younger kid. ;_; poor doggo. She had a good life though. Awesome dogs.
>>
Dobermen are the /fa/-est imo. Rottweilers also have a place in my heart.
>>
>>11348167
>like pugs but worse

Fucking hardly, Corgis were bred for herding cattle. and they have the legs so short so if a the cattle were to kick they would miss the dog.

Pugs got bred to look like it got kicked in the face by a steel toe boot so hard that they're kids would feel it, just because.

No reason. just because it looks 'nice'
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.