[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suit General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 13
I have my cousin's wedding coming up in a few weeks and I've decided to ditch my old shitty suit for a new one. The last one was dark grey, and I've settled on a black suit this time around.

Any tips and tricks to look /fa/ as possible? What color shirts and ties can I wear with a black suit? I have a black tie with a very dark grey floral pattern on it, but I'm willing to buy a new one if it doesn't fit.

Also, what color watches go with black suits? Any tips on the shoes? Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>black suit
Avoid. Especially at a wedding. What are you doing son?
>>
>>11347542
Make sure sleeves end 3/4" before wrist when relaxed. Get a slim fit tailoring. Make sure shoulders end where your shoulders end. Get it a little shorter than traditional. Pants should be no break or very little break.
>>
don't get black
it's going to look like shit unless it's fucking on point and fits you like it was bespoke

if you insist, then your best bet is a white shirt, black shoes

get a navy suit instead
>>
>>11347542
Don't do black. Gray or Navy is the only way to go if you're gonna own one suit and don't go to funerals all the time.
>>
Not OP but I read sometime a go on /fa/ that full black like in pic related looks retarded. Is this correct?
>>
>>11347578
dependent on situation
but 95% of the time, especially for you, it'll look retarded
>>
bumping this thread
I think I've worn a suit maybe once in my life but I'm starting a Law internship and I need to not look like shit, pls help /fa/
Will I just go for something slim fitting and grey and flick between a few different shirts?
Or is one expected to change between a few different suits themselves? I don't have a lot of money so either way it's gonna have to be cheap
Any advice appreciated
>>
>>11347577
>>11347554
Okay so no black... I just use a lot of black in my fits so it came naturally. I'll look into navy and grey.

Does my black floral tie go better with navy or grey?
>>
>>11347619
get a navy or charcoal suit for your first
expect to spend no less than 500-700
>>
>>11347631
black goes with either, but i have no clue what the fuck you mean by black floral, is it solid black with floral patterns embossed? post a picture, it could be the tackiest fucking thing on earth
>>
>>11347649
Yeah I was just taking a pic of it. Hold on.
>>
>>11347658
waiting for the trolling
>>
where to buy in UK (not designer)?
>>
>>11347684
shitloads of places. Online or irl? What style?
>>
File: floraltie.jpg (687 KB, 1684x1248) Image search: [Google]
floraltie.jpg
687 KB, 1684x1248
Here's the tie. Personally I like it.
>>
>>11347691
irl, business
>>
>>11347698
it's alright, it'll be fine with either color
>>
>>11347700
go to walker slater
>>
>>11347711
>>11347698
no, it won't be fine with neither color. wtf are you talking about.
>>
>>11347711
Thanks man.

What color shirt should I wear with it? Would a charcoal suit + black shirt + that tie look fine?
>>
>>11347717
thanks.
Any other suggestions?
>>
>>11347724
>neither color
maybe proofread or fucking learn how to speak English before you offer your questionable opinion
>>
>>11347727
Charcoal suit white shirt
navy suit white shirt light blue shirt

stop thinking about black
>>
>>11347732
It's a wedding. Don't try to be fashionable, but formal.
A black tie (without patterns, even though with some texture) should work fine with both colors, but not that one.
You should decide on the color of your suit depending on the shoes, shirts and socks you already have. Give us more info on that.
>>
>>11347742
Alright no black. Can the shoes be black though? Or does it even matter?

Grey suit + white shirt + floral tie it is.
>>
>>11347749
The last time I wore a suit was years ago when I was still a kid so a lot of my suit stuff has been thrown away. Anyway, I have

>white shirt, black shirt (can buy any color shirt if needed)
>assortment of socks, mostly black and grey with no to some patterning
>that black tie, a purple tie and can borrow my father's ties which are mostly dadcore
>used to have black shoes with little shine, need to buy new ones as well
>dark brown Tommy Hilfiger belt (with minimal branding and looks neat)

Not much to go with but I'm willing to buy anything I need.
>>
>>11347782
you're not going to need a belt if your pants fit, unless you want to wear a belt as an accessory
keep in mind it breaks up the clean, sleek form of a fitted suit and can work against you if you're not as tall
>>
>>11347787
You're right, I'll get some pants where I don't need the belt. It does break up the sleekness.
>>
Has anyone bought a suit through Suit Supply?
was thinking of going through them since they have a shop somewhat close to me
>>
>>11347822
so, you are going to wear a tie with a floral pattern, and trousers without belt loops...
>>11347787
you should advice him a buttplug too
>>
>>11347861
desu senpai if you have belt loops some higher power doesnt force you to wear a belt every time
>>
>>11347896
I know bro, but this is a wedding, and even though there are no written rules it's always a safe bet to go with tradition
>>
>>11347935
well you do have a point there.
>>
>>11347848
my friend reccommended the site for me. if they had shops in my country it would probably be the first place i'd go to
>>
File: 1440543032810.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440543032810.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>11347861
should i advise him to leave a 5 on the nightstand when he's done with your mother?
>>
>>11347554
>black shoes
>navy suit

are you retarded? go for brown shoes with a navy suit and always match your shoes with your belt. get a tie that is darker than your shirt if possible. for a wedding my advice would be to go with this

Navy jacket
Gray pants
White shirt
Red tie
Black shoes
Black belt

(its now okay to go with black shoes since your pants are grey)
>>
>>11348021
>go for brown shoes with a navy suit and always match your shoes with your belt. get a tie that is darker than your shirt if possible

/thread
>>
>>11348021
maybe you should learn how to read you fucking mongoloid. since you're so fucking retarded i'll fill in the blanks that your vacant skull is incapable of doing

if you insist (on getting a black suit), then your best bet is a white shirt, black shoes

also nothing wrong with navy suit black shoes, you can wear brown shoes if you want to look like a fucking dad lmao

also
>navy jacket
>gray pants
that's not a fucking suit any more you colossal mouth breather
>>
>>11347578
100% correct, just look at that faggot in your pic. Good aesthetics but still looks like a dingdong in his Matrix suit.
>>
>>11347619
>slim fitting
NEIN
This is pleb trendstyle, NOT suitable for a professional environment, ESPECIALLY not as your first/sole suit, DO NOT DO THIS, WARNING, ALERT
>>
>>11347757
With a grey or navy suit, black shoes/black belt are necessary, not just possible.
>>
>>11348088
what other mfa rules ya got for me my man? give it to me straight :)
>>
>>11347619
>Will I just go for something slim fitting and grey and flick between a few different shirts?
>Or is one expected to change between a few different suits themselves?
If they don't like you wearing the same suit the whole time, ask for a raise in a laughing way (note: not some robot-type bitter spite, this will land you out on your ass); they'll get the idea and unless they're top cunts, won't think ill of you for it.
>>
>>11348041
simmer down boy. its a casual summer wedding. going in a suit is overdressing. also navy suit and black shoes is a giant mistake and looks bad in the eyes of everyone who has the slightest fashion sense.

also,
>black suit, white shirt, black shoes

are you dumb? hes going to a wedding IN THE SUMMER so unless hes going there as staff and is going to walk around serving duck and champagne hes going to look like a massive retard in black. stop posting and lurk moar daddy
>>
>>11348186
i'm not going to explain again why you're retarded because you seem to lack the mental faculties to understand even when it's explained to you

just know that you are
>>
>>11348238
>he cant cope with the fact that hes incapable of giving out decent fashion advice

so sorry
>>
>>11348251
good one, retard
>>
>>11348082

> implying what's advertised as slim fit today is even remotely slim
> implying baggy suits ever were in style
> implying bespoke suits were ever baggy
>>
>>11347619

consider the fact that most law interns I know (including me) typically just wear straight pants, good quality shirt, blazer. You can just buy two blazers, say three pairs of straight pants and as many shirts as you can get. That'll have you set for a very long time.
>>
File: 20160520_162901.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160520_162901.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Planning on having a jacket and trews made up of this material.
The pants light gray and the jacket houndstooth
good idea y/n
>>
>>11349696
i don't like how the material looks
>>
>>11349664
"Baggy" suits were certainly in style.
>What is the 30s,40s,50, 80s and 90s
And people did have bespeak "baggy" suits.
And by baggy I mean with a looser, drapey chest, extended shoulders, and more looser pants. It's basically a more structured silhouette.
>>
>>11349701
What's wrong with it lad
>>
>>11349704
i just can't imagine it looking good
if you like it then go for it, it's my opinion after all and you've got your own

do you have any pictures of jackets with a similar pattern?
>>
>>11349696
I love that tweed, it is called houndstooth pattern. If I were you I would go for a coat with that fabric, not a suit.
>>
>>11349696
I like the material but my mum has a dress made of similar...
>>
>>11349826
Aye. The plan is for a jacket for the houndstooth and a pair of light gray pants to go with it.

>>11349835
Is the pattern more loud than the one I posted?
>>
>>11349908
It's not particularly loud just that's what it reminds me of when I see it.
>>
>>11347542
Related /hardmode/ question:

I'm in Japan. I may need a suit in a few months for a university function. There are suit stores *everywhere* in Tokyo but I have no idea which is the best pick and no clue if anyone can speak English. And naturally, I don't have much of a budget.

Can anyone help?
>>
>>11349977
what's your budget? don't think I'll be able to help you as I only know how to get a suit under $1000 bespoke.
>>
>>11349987
Probably $500-600 max. I could probably do with off the rack.
>>
>>11349989
You can MTO with that kind of money. Azabu or F-One suits. F-One more salary-man tier. Azabu younger tighter suits. where are you located?

curious, why are you in japan, friend?
>>
>>11349992
>tokyo
sorry didn't read properly, you'll find both in tokyo.
>>
>>11349696
das gud mane
>>
>>11349992
Studying abroad. Curious, what could I get for less? I don't really need anything fancy, just something that looks good, fits well and will last.
>>
>>11349696
/n, a coat probably.
>>
>>11349702
that's certainly not wrong. I merely wanted to point out that there is no need to cater to the fashion taste from 20 or more years ago only because you work in some kind of conservative industry. Look what the bosses of these companies wear, certainly not baggy/loose but appropriately slim nowadays. Neither too tight nor too baggy but that's exactly what's being sold under the label 'slim' today. There is no need to buy dedicated loose-fitting suits for any job and you will not be rejected simply because the thighs have a tighter fit. Companies like these want you to blend in, convey a certain sense of reliability and not make an immediate negative expression.

This is what I wanted to express with my, granted, slightly pointed remark.
>>
>>11350060
ahhh, I can't really remember but I think aoyama and suit company are cheapest that aren't entirely horrendous. can't recommend though.

seriously, azabu does 37000yen suits and 7000yen shirts not fancy by any means but if you want something that >something that looks good, fits well and will last.
then go this. it does take a month though to process.
>>
>>11350084
Sounds good. Is their English good or should I brush up on my tailors' Japanese?
>>
File: ccc.jpg (45 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
45 KB, 720x960
what's so bad about black suits?
I haven't gotten this one tailored yet, but i picked it up at the suit company the other day
>>11350084
>>
>>11350101
they're a chain mto place with about 20 stores or so http://www.azabutailor.com/shop/ definitely it depends.

>>11350126
from what I remember suit company was fused poor material suits. I could be wrong though. even azabu is fully canvassed.
>>
>>11350148
honestly I know fuck all about suits which is why I went and got a cheap (28000 on sale) 2 piece from there just as a first suit so I don't have to worry about it due to its price so I couldn't tell you if the material is fused or canvassed

I just wanted something to start off which is why I went with a basic black/white color scheme to have a standard before deviating into something else and getting something mto
>>
OP here. So I went and tested a few suits today, and found a problem.

My size was great on me, but because I'm intermediate tier /fit/, when I straighten my back the chest part of the jacket pops out. Otherwise it's perfect. The next size up is very loose on the waist and looks a little long as well. Which one is the lesser evil?
>>
File: G2FWBc_11Parts_72.jpg (494 KB, 800x3650) Image search: [Google]
G2FWBc_11Parts_72.jpg
494 KB, 800x3650
>>11351262
Both are bad, you should really get a made to measure suit if you have body as atypical.

Buying a suit should mean investing your money in an item(s) you might not wear weekly, but it should last several years, even decades.

Don't settle with something even remotely unfitting. Unless you really need a suit and can't afford to have it tailored, then buy cheapest crap possible and don't wear it unless you really have to.

To answer your question more directly, if shoulders on the bigger size fit well, buy that one and get the lower part tailored. Check pic related.
>>
>>11351315
Yeah, figured that both are bad. The thing is, I'm on a shitty student budget and these suits are pretty much the only ones I can afford right now. I know a good suit is a thing you should really invest money in, which I will definitely do at some point.

Thanks for the pic friend. I'll try the jackets again tomorrow and compare. The bigger jacket is the safer bet I guess.
>>
File: 1459921603536.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2384) Image search: [Google]
1459921603536.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2384
Which pattern looks best?
>>
File: 120719_ab_25_230-1.jpg (367 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
120719_ab_25_230-1.jpg
367 KB, 1280x960
>>11351374
Can you id the suits? I might know some reasonable alternative..
>>
>>11351403
I'd go with that brown herringebone, but the jackets's style matters a lot. Four or fith from the bottom, can't really count how many are there.

What kind of suit will you be getting?
>>
>>11351423
https://dressmann.com/en/pkg/package_DM_WOOLSTRETCH_SLIM_CHARCOAL_SUIT

This is the suit, pls no bully. 50R is apparently the size with the poppy chest, and 52R the one with the loose vest.
>>
>>11351451
vest -> chest
>>
>>11351454
damn it, meant "waist"... time for bed soon i guess, heh
>>
>>11351451
where are you from?
>>
>>11351460
Finland
>>
>>11351437
A sport coat.
Thinking patch pockets
3/2 roll
Dunno about vents yet
>>
File: drakes06.jpg (128 KB, 1160x650) Image search: [Google]
drakes06.jpg
128 KB, 1160x650
>>11351451
Not gonna bully. For me, the biggest issue is the material - 53% polyester means a lot of unnecessary sweating, shiny look and other bullshit. It's very trendy pattern wise and I wouldn't mind that as long as the jacket's concerned, but pants are terribly low waisted. That will result in showing a triangle of shirt showing in between the pants waistline and upper button of the jacket. And that's quite plebic imo and screams "cheap shit" more than anything else (although some hip boyz get suits tailored like that).
All in all, even for 200, you can do better. There's a video called 75 dollar suit somewhere on YouTube, I think it was from zara (inb4 FOCKIN ZARA SUCKZ, FOCKIN FAST FASHION, and it's true, but it's the best thing I can think off within your budget range).

Note - charcoal is a very good pick of a colour. You can combine it well with simple ties and switch between formal and informal look quite easily.
>>
>>11347848
I'm lucky enough to live near one, it's great
Ask any question you want in store, blue line Napoli navy or grey plain is good to start with.
>>
>>11351487
Then the herringebone is a great pick. I'd get either 3/2 roll or one buttoned, it's fresh a quite aesthetic imo. Definitely patch pockets, make sure the breast pocket is also a patch, a lot of jackets don't have all three pockets in the same style for some reason. I'd go double vented just because it looks better almost always.

What about elbow patches a lapel shape?
>>
>>11347698
Shitty tie
>>
>>11351523
Lapels would be notch, moderately sized.
Elbow patches hmmmm. Have to think on that one
>>
>>11351500
Thanks for the great answer, friend. Is polyester really that bad? I remember my old jacket was hot as hell but I thought it was just because it was summertime.

The pants seem a tad lower waisted than my previous pair. I'll test again in store tomorrow if the triangle shows when the top button is closed. I'll check out some zara suits too. To be honest zara suits look quite nice, but I'm skeptical if they'll fit my abnormal body type. Fingers crossed.
>>
>>11351586
Good luck, friendo. As for polyester, it really is the worst material you can use on a jacket, it's impractical and its structure doesn't look good either because the fibers are completely different from wool or other traditional materials.

Zara stuff might not fit any better, but should at least be cheaper, meaning you won't be spending more money on something similar and hopefully contemporary anyway.
>>
*Jumping in*
OP, you seemed to really like your tie, so I’ll go from there.
I’d pair it with:

- MEDIUM GRAY SUIT, flat material such as wool would work best with this tie, it balances the feminine aspect of it (floral shiny material)
- VERY LIGHT SHIRT of any cold hue (gray or blue, no beiges!)
- MATCHING leather belt/shoes, black would be safe choice and would look good, but try to find dark/medium reddish brown
- if wearing handkerchief, match it to the shirt
- no need to play with edgy lapels with this look, notched lapel (or peak, average size, not skinny, not too large) will be perfect
- if you’re in good shape, slim is the way to go : slim fit suit, slim shoes; else, just listen to what your body (or the suit) tells you
- you can turn any 200$ suit into looking like a 1000$ one, only takes one thing : self-confidence (vodka helps- drink responsibly)

Good luck !
>>
I need a suit for hs graduation, I have never worn a proper suit before, only shitty ones that didnt fit right. Where to get a suit in canada? and should I get it tailored? how does that work?
>>
>>11351586
If you are from Finland try this webpage: www.vfo.se
There you can buy a 100% wool suit for your budget.
>>
>>11351475

noni, taitaapi olla tunnistettud
>>
>>11352307
Similar situation senpai. You can generally get your suit tailored in house, depending on the brand, or they can refer you to a tailor.

If the suit is a one time thing, then nah. If you plan on using the suit more then once, then get it tailored. Nothing looks better then a good suit. It will take a couple days, maybe a week, and they'll sew things here and there to make the suit fit better.
>>
>>11347698
Very negro like!
>>
>>11347542
buy suit supply or if complete poorfag just rent one and accept that everyone looks like shit.
>>
File: la.jpg (163 KB, 825x2093) Image search: [Google]
la.jpg
163 KB, 825x2093
What are you fuckers opinions on fedora lounge style
>>
>mfw extremely into tailoring
>mfw I read this thread

There's a few questions that need to be asked.
1. Is there a dress code? If so, what is it? Obviously, as you've not mentioned wearing Morning Coats, you're a burger. Now, in terms of colours:
Navy: Safest bet. I always wear Navy with black shoes. I've read some pleb ass shit ITT. I assume you're buying OTR and not Bespoke or MTM so you'll be wearing a belt. Match the belt to the shoes regardless of the colour. This is easily done with black. With a navy suit, I like a Lilac tie + White silk pocket square. I would recommend not going with anything too loud. My go to tie whenever I have my navy suit is my Lilac/Cream/Gold tie from Paul smith. Has a nice conservative pattern and isn't to ostentatious.
Black: Harder to pull off. Also relatively useless outside of the wedding. This colour is for funerals. You could sort of get away with it at black tie, but that is usually reserved for Tuxedos/Dinner suits. I suppose if you're purely a fashionfag that doesn't care about western dress codes, you could wear this. Prepare to have people think that someone in your life died every time they see you though.
Light Grey: This is alright. Personally feels a bit casual for me.
Charcoal Grey: Same advice as navy. Charcoal makes you look more mature though.
Cream/Tan: This colour is GOAT for weddings/summer imo. Hard as fuck to find and do well though. Works well with black or brown shoes. Probably gonna be too damn hard. Go navy.

In terms of shirts, go with a crisp white shirt with french cuffs. Silver or Gold cufflinks that are conservative (not Paul Smith Naked Lady shit) Also, go for classic or wide width with the tie and tie yourself a Four In Hand or Full Windsor knot.
>>
>>11354307
Or as it's summer and as you've said it's more casual, you could not wear a tie or just go with a Day Ascot.
>>
>>11353862
Fucking shoot yourself. I am not even joking about how bad that is, it is disgusting.
>>
>>11351374
>The bigger jacket is the safer bet I guess.
It absolutely is.
T bh alteration at a local tailor normally isn't at all expensive, especially for the simple stuff like "take in the back to fit my silhouette", unless you live in some absurd freak bubble economy it should be well within your means, like "pizza and sixpack" tier.
>>
>>11351553
DO NOT add elbow patches to a brand new coat, this is top plebeian and will get you smugged at. Patches are for *repair* once the elbow's worn through, if the rest of the coat's still in good shape. But this requires it to still show some use, if you walk around with an obviously brand new coat that hasn't even been worn in but with elbow patches on it, you'll look as clueless as a dude who wears a trilby with his cargo pants. (Although not nearly as stupid ofc)
>>
>>11354307
>extremely into tailoring
>White silk pocket square
FOR WHITE POCHETTE EVERYTHING BUT IRISH LINEN IS HARAM
>>
>>11354869
Is this even common knowledge?
I feel most people don't know shit about elbow patches except as a detail on a coat
>>
>>11354869
>>11355085
If they are deerneck leather there's nothing pleby about that, especially on an English-cut jacket with herringebone structure. They were commonly used on brand new twill hunting jackets and got transferred into civilian countryside clothing after hunting as a sport decreased on its popularity during the twentieth century.

As for same-fabric patches, that's usually stupid but still somewhat tolerable imo - lots of better quality retailers do that.
>>
>>11354307
Thanks for the trouble typing that out, that's some sound advice!
>>
OP here. So I bought this charcoal suit today:
https://dressmann.com/en/pkg/package_DM_WOOLSTRETCH_SLIM_CHARCOAL_SUIT
The same one I linked above. No Zara near here had any good suits in store. By mixing and matching I found a relatively alright fit. The pants are good, if not perfect. I went with the tighter jacket, it just needs the sleeves to be shortened by a few cm, otherwise its breddy gud.

I tried it on with a black dress shirt and it's definitely too dark for a wedding, so I'm going with white. Going with the black floral tie (>>11347698) unless I come up with something better, any suggestions?

Also I'm buying a black belt and black shoes in a few days.
>>
>>11354338
Why
>>
>>11355554
Also, this might be a dumb question, but how is a dress shirt supposed to fit? Does it really even matter since you're going to be wearing the suit jacket anyway?

I happen to have 2 white dress shirts, one is a regular M and the other is a slim fit L. The regular M is pretty slim for me, it makes my abs pop out and has a more athletic look. The slim fit L is pretty loose and doesn't feel like a slim fit at all actually. It's great with the more relaxed fit, but the sleeves feel a bit long and loose. I's new and hasn't been washed yet so it might shrink a bit though.

Which one should I go for?
>>
>>11347542
don't get a black suit, a dark navy suit will get way more mileage and can be worn for a lot more occasions
>>
>>11348082
slim fitting suits have always been in style, i think you're referring to skinny fitting suits, which are most definitely pleb
>>
>>11355623
Altough some people say otherwise, shirt is still an undergarment basically and its fit is more or less irrelevant as long as it's not too big/small. So go with the one you're more comfortable in, make sure the cuffs pop out from the jackets sleeves (like 1-2 cm).

Also, don't wear the tie you posted, it looks horribly cheap. Idk where you live, but you can order something cheap and decent from the tie bar.

Lastly, it sounds like you're going to buy some cheap shoes without putting more thought into it. Again, dress shoes should be an investment. So, either get decent ones (at least 250$) or dress it down (it's a summer wedding after all) and go tieless with white (clean, like cps) sneakers, charcoal suit is a good colour for that, I couldn't find better pic than pic related.
>>
>>11355623
>Also, this might be a dumb question, but how is a dress shirt supposed to fit?
It's a good question. People bungle this all the time. As for the answer I don't think you can do better than this, mane:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra5Idf_kroI
>>
File: _7248625.jpg (82 KB, 1100x1687) Image search: [Google]
_7248625.jpg
82 KB, 1100x1687
black suits are a o-kay
navy,grey or charcoal are definitely more versatile but it doesn't hurt having a black suit especially if your country doesn't have the association of black with funeral
>>
is Ermenegildo Zegna good for suits? I was told by a sales associate it would be about $4000 but I saw the same suit online for $3000. The suit fit fine I just had to have it tailored in a few spots like waist and pretty much whole pant
should I look somewhere else
>>
>>11358269
No desu, at that price point you should be going fully bespoke, or you could get 2-3 MTM suits, $3k for OTR suiting is a ripoff regardless of the circumstances.
>>
>>11358283
any companies you suggest?
there's a lack of fashion stores besides fast fashion and the really expensive stuff here in Las Vegas
>>
>>11354901
get dunked, lad
>>
>>11358304
Not him but p. sure Suit Supply is a decent inbetween option for someone like you.

That or taking a couple hundo of that $3k and going somewhere that isn't fucking Vegas to do your suit shopping.
>>
>>11360143
I live in Vegas so I'll have to make a trip and end up spending an equivalent on just staying somewhere
I hate traveling so it's not like I find any benefit in leaving the town
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.