[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just leave this here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 750x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 750x1049
I'll just leave this here
>>
Nice fit
>>
mike and asspizza are just rich dumbasses lol but i'll admit i'm jealous of their lifestyle
>>
>>11343444
You can tell he's a manlet because he's standing next to his 48cm bike
>>
>>11343444
this actually looks kinda dope.
>>
>>11343444
Looks like he has prosthetic legs.
>>
>>11343518
i mean he's like 16
>>
>>11343527
And in 10 years he's going to be 26 with his 26inch inseam
>>
>whoa there macklemore you can just walk out wearing the shop
>>
Is the appeal of this fit that each individual piece is a hyped designer and hard(ish) to obtain?
I get the appeal for a lot of streetwear, but I see nothing but meme potential in this fit.
Those pants look like something motorcyclist would wear.
>but ofc like most people im def jelly of his wealth
>>
>>11343715
they're actual motocross pants...
>>
BRAUM HOP
>>
>>11343444
this is what happens when you "get into fashion" too young
you get too caught up on trying to just stand out or be a trendsetter or something then one day you wake up and put this kind of outfit together thinking "yeah, people will surely praise this"
>>
Hate how faggot ass kids are wearing motocross pants now. Everything gets ruined sooner or later, I guess.
>>
>>11343943

it also just shows how many "fashion icons" are really just cults of personality

his stanbase doesn't care to learn about fashion. they just "know" that miketheruler is nxtlvl, therefore anything he wears must be cool and nxtlvl. can you see the emperor's new clothes? i can. if you can't see them then you must not know about fashion, pleb, everyone knows mike is a fashion king. etc.
>>
>>11343944
Except they were never cool, you're the faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.