[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sad-tattooa.jpg (131 KB, 328x454) Image search: [Google]
sad-tattooa.jpg
131 KB, 328x454
Well im preety hairy and im 18.
My question is:If im hairy is it a sign of baldness?
Plus ive always had a horse shoe hairline since i was born.
>/fa/ please help
>>
>>11343335
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>11343335
don't think there's any correlation
>>
>>11343350
Really?
Ive heard that the gene that makes you hairy is the one that makes you bald.
>>
>>11343346
Uhm,me?
>>
was hairy as fuck at 14 and went bald by 17 so you're probably fucked OP
>>
>>11343335
I was bald at 12 and went hairy at 18
Don't worry anon
>>
>>11343573
oh thank you :)
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=body+hair+baldness

Try reading.

tldr: Yes, but only if you have a genetic predisposition and androgen-sensitive follicles. So, most likely.
>>
Don't know what you're asking, but the way that traits like baldness works is as follows.

Each part of your body is defined by two alleles. One comes from each parent. Baldness is recessive for females, meaning that both her alleles, the one inherited by her mother and that inherited by her father must be positive for baldness for her to be bald. In men, baldness is dominant. If one of your alleles are conducive to baldness, then you will be bald. Therefore if your father was bald, you instantly have a 50%+ chance to be bald.
>>
>>11343961
Just figured out what you were asking. My bad, came back from the gym. Haven't eaten all day. Light headed and shit.
>>
>>11343961
Well my dads mother balded at a young age and my dad started balding at 30.
Just for the record,my dads dad always had hair on his head and was very hairy.
>>
>>11343335
people will tell you to kill yourself if your hairline isn't 5 millimetres above your eyebrows

you are more likely to experience hair loss earlier if you have lots of body hair or thick facial hair, but this is not guaranteed

if you start losing hair a lot, maybe go for a buzzcut or a nice short haircut, but a little bit of hair loss is no big deal

people will still think you look good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.