[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it /fa/ to hit on semi-attractive shop assistants at designer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 80492186.jpg (115 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
80492186.jpg
115 KB, 507x338
Is it /fa/ to hit on semi-attractive shop assistants at designer shops?

Maybe I'm just so lonely that the first girl that paid attention to me looks like marriage material.

If it is /fa/, how do I go about it? I've obviously already left the shop so I can't just ask for her number now. I've got money and splashed some at the shop so it's not like I just went in and gawked and left.
>>
>>11340582
Is it /fa/ to hit on your mother at your house?
Maybe I'm just so lonely that the first girl that paid attention to me looks like marriage material.
If it is /fa/, how do I go about it? I've obviously already left the money on the night stand so I can't just ask for her number now. I've got money and splashed some at your house so it's not like I just went in and gawked and left.
>>
>>11340597
I don't mean it in an offensive way.

I just liked looking in her eyes as she explained things to me.
>>
>>11340740
You're way overthinking this.

If you are interested in her, go and hit on her. You need no excuses, the effort to actually go just to hit on her may be seen as cute (or creepy, depending on her interest in you).

We can't give you any input because we have zero insight into the reality of the situation, so just go for it.
>>
>>11340749
But he needs to know if it's effay!
>>
>>11340582
Never hit on working bitches. treat'em well, that's fine and dandy. But when you hit on bitches at work, you're backing them into a wall, and they feel like you're a creep.

If you're desperate for girls, just find a pua coach. Even if you don't like their philosophy, method, or even their character, you can still learn a lot since learning is entirely up to you.
>>
>>11340749
YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT PATRICK,

WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHETHER ITS EFFAY OR NOT!!!! >:(
>>
this is really sad

i almost pity you, almost!
>>
>>11340762
>>11340770
https://www.random.org/coins/
FLIP A COIN
>>
>>11340763
I felt that I might be pressuring her in the workplace.

But I also feel that I will miss a chance to connect with my future wife. In a way I feel that I'm treating her like a prostitute since I spent thousands and got to spend time with her
>>
>>11340815
>future wife
>>
>>11340815
Lol just fuck off to /r9k/ already. You're beyond saving.
>>
>>11340815
you realize that people who work in high-end shops are paid commission, right? if they want you for more than your money, they'll be ones who initiate things.

don't bother people at work, it's definitely not /fa/
>>
>>11340861
>paid commission
no. what %?
>>
>>11340815

>future wife

lmao come on man. i'm not saying you don't have a chance, but you cannot delude yourself into a wife.

Worse, that's the same mentality that will prevent you from being attractive in her eyes. You're coming from a scarcity mindset, which means you have little to no sexual market value.

Since I have no details and I know nothing of you or your life in reality, I cannot say for certain. But in generality, I think it's safe to assume that by how you speak, both of yourself and your interactions, you're a guy with little social experience, or at the very least poor analysis of your own capabilities.

Anyone who's good with women could tell you what to do and how to do it, but the reality is that you're literally incapable as of this moment to relate to women as a potential mating partner, and thus you will simply shoot yourself in the foot as you attempt to imitate that which you are not.

Look. Just find a pick up coach, and save yourself time and effort. Your money is worthless at that shop, and it's even more worthless when adorned on you.
>>
sure is /fa/ in here
>>
>>11340882
it increases as you gain experience, but a local shop around here starts you at 3% and bumps you to 4 after a year.

this is a store that carries common projects, kitsune, arcteryx veilance, so it's comparable to getting tips at a restaurant on busy days. hope that helps you gain some perspective.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.