[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thinks that with the evolution of phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ledshirt.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ledshirt.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
Am I the only one who thinks that with the evolution of phone screens eventually we will be able to make pretty much anything with them, most importantly clothing? Like for example, you buy a shirt and it's completely blank. Then you can buy designs for it over your smartphone and then your shirt would show the design you picked. Same could be with shoes and pants. However, battery would seem to be a problem. Maybe you'd have to "charge" your shirts. That would be funny, wouldn't it? A "shirt charger" haha, well anyways you get my point. It just makes sense to me.
>>
Autism
>>
>>11340040
that's boring as shit way to take advantage of this kinda technology though
also related
http://www.nemen.it/led/
>>
>>11340040
haha
>>
>>11340040
Don't ever post here again.
>>
>>11340079
>>
This is the worst post I've ever seen on this board yet
>>
File: 1458419015781.jpg (18 KB, 352x269) Image search: [Google]
1458419015781.jpg
18 KB, 352x269
>>11340040
>However, battery would seem to be a problem. Maybe you'd have to "charge" your shirts. That would be funny, wouldn't it? A "shirt charger" haha
>>
good thread
>>
>>11340050
>>11340065
>>11340071
>>11340079
>>11340101
>>11340132
>>11340132
>>11340145
>>11340199
Okay, you guys might think I'm crazy or sumthin'. But atleast I'm a visionary! So in 20 years when you find yourself saying "Oooh I really like this digital t-shirt design, I might buy it. Technology is so great!". THINK OF ME!!!!! The OP you made fun of. That's right. Peace out bro's.
>>
>>11340250
This is the future of suburban dad core.
>>
>>11340250
Kill yourself
>>
I'm just waiting for wearable LED advertising.
>>
>>11340250
Fuck da haters this is probably going to be a thing. That being said it would probably get a bunch of shit from fashion "purists"... Also I could see it get recalled for setting people on fire
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.