[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tux and chucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I had no idea this was a thing. Am a groomsman at my future brother-in-law's wedding. He decided it would be cute to have us all wear converses with our tuxedos. Is this really a thing? I think it looks retarded.

Pic related
>>
yeah that's a thing, man
don't bail on it
>>
>>11339642
It is. I actually love it.
>>
My sister did this at her wedding like, 5 years ago.

If that's what they want, do it. Put aside your special snowflakeness for one day.
>>
>>11339651
Oh, I was never NOT going to do it. Just wondering since I'm admittedly a fashion pleb.
>>
File: idiots.jpg (51 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
idiots.jpg
51 KB, 640x426
>>11339642
>Is this really a thing? I think it looks retarded.
https://www.google.com/search?q=tuxedo+and+chucks

It is a thing and it does look stupid. You're not wrong for thinking it looks dumb.

However this is this guys wedding, just go along with it.

god it looks so dumb I wish I didn't know about this

>look how hip and different we are haha!
>we're so nerdy yet cool with our chucks right guys??
>>
>>11339656
no it's extremely pleb-y
crossposters often start threads about wedding rules (not sure why that goes to /fa/ but whatever)
but if thats what they want then do it, that's basically it
>>
>>11339642
Sure it's a great idea! Afterwards you can play cover versions of all your favourite Green Day songs at the receptions!
>>
>>11339665
God damnit...
>>
>>11339665
Holy shit, how did you know there was gonna a punk rock karaoke?
>>
>>11339677
there's nothing more punk than getting married :)
>>
Just don't go man, tell them you've gone down with something bad.

It's not worth it to be associated with those people.
>>
>>11340242
And twenty years later get called out for missing the wedding?
>>
>>11340247
It's up to you, personally I'd avoid.

He's asking you to do an embarrassing and cringey thing that's gonna be photographed and documented for the rest of your life.
>>
>>11340273
Man up and do what they want weddings are bad enough they don't need people to throw temper tantrums because something the couple wants to do is tacky...your wedding is gonna suck regardless of how cool you think you are man
You just do it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.