[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I an autist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Autism shoes.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Autism shoes.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
Broke up with girlfriend
She was crying for two hours straight
All I thought of was that I needed to buy a suede brush to clean my GATs
Am I an autist?
>pic not mine
>>
you may be an autist, but I'd call you a victim
>>
>>11339310
gats get better with age and gorls get worse with age. Therefore,
gats > girls
>>
>>11339310
no suede brush will save these anon, also, why did you leave her?
>>
>>11339326
Honestly, I just was getting fed up with being in a relationship. I'm going away this summer too for a couple of months, so wasn't planning on having a longdistance relationship. Pic isn't mine though
>>
>>11339332
man, youre stone cold, i could never leave my girl coz im a pussy, not even sure if i like her, but its guaranteed sex so im not complaining, anyway, considering the price of gats, just get new ones if yours are fcked
>>
>>11339336
you should find a fuckbuddy instead
>>
>>11339376
nah, those type of things never work out well, besides i really dont have the time for chasing girls, plus i suck with women
>>
>>11339389
Fuck a guy
>>
>>11339310
Simon?
>>
>>11339396
>pic not mine
>>
>>11339310
Nah, you probably just didn't actually love her and just put up with her. I did kinda the same with this one girl. But if I didn't I couldn't have gotten my grails. But then I finally did find my first qt3.14gf I love. It gets better bro. We'll all make it. Thanks /fa/!
>>
>>11339310
similar, but I know that. went to a party with my shoes (nike am1 waterproof surface) and they looked like shit during breakup.
breakup didn't bother me too much at that point, just was excited to clean the fuckers.
you'll feel it later.
>>
>>11339593
Thanks dude
>>
>>11339310
I mean if you cared more about your shoes than here that means you didn't really love her so it really doesn't matter, I'd do the same.
>>
>>11339316
kek
>>
>>11339316
Gats might fall apart and disintegrate before girls but they won't divorce you take your kids and all your money
>>
>>11339392
i cant, i find the idea of sexual contact between me and another man disgusting, and i actually tried my hardest to be gay coz it seems easier.
>>
>>11339336
>>11339389

holy shit are you me

my social circle is devoid of females as well
>>
>>11339310
Update: It sucks breaking up. good news is, I may not be full autistic
>>
>>11341058
I'm here if you wanna talk.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.