[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cav Empt - What Happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: BnSxqTJ.jpg (28 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
BnSxqTJ.jpg
28 KB, 600x400
Why and how did this brand go to shit? I see their shit on grailed now for dirt cheap compared to what it once was
>>
Scalpers
>>
it was trendy and then it wasn't

fucking fashion, anon, figure it out
>>
>>11339215
Still the best label out right now. everything's pretty consistent. I have a couple of t shirts and the print is really high quality and will last a REAL long time. My shirts are really thick, but kinda hard and stiff. The cut is a a little boxy but I like that. It's some high quality stuff. Only hypebeasts go for the stuff like the green Icon pullover. If you expect stuff like that all the time, then Cav Empt maybe isn't for you. But that's just me.
>>
>>11339215
>Why and how did this brand go to shit? I see their shit on grailed now for dirt cheap compared to what it once was

Exact same thing that happened to Julius, people realised they were getting scammed hard and the market got flooded with cheap shitty pieces because consumers got smarter and stupid people tried flipping garbage
>>
>>11339215
The name is self explanatory, caveat emptor, buyer beware. Graphics are cool, but the main driver of these brands will always be hype. The brand loses all value once that hype moves onto the next trendy thing.
>>
>>11339557
This although I can't stand the shirts, I probably won't be buying one again. The fabric is so fucking itchy and stiff but the designs are nice. My plague hoodie on the other hand... immaculate quality and fit
>>
>>11339215
All the good items are still pricey tho
>>
>>11339940
This
>>
>>11339215
idk i still think $80 for some shitty screenprinted tshirt is high lol
>>
>>11339215
they have just been rehasing old designs for the past two seasons. hopefully some better stuff will come for fw.
>>
>>11339951
it's a really high quality screen printing and the shirts are extremely durable
>>
>>11339951
Yeah but $80 for simple Acne tshirt without anything is any better.
>>
>>11339215
Nothing. I really love their prints. My favorite streetwear brand along with Undercover (goat prints on both).
>>
>>11339863
>>11339863
Exactly, I feel sorry for the /fa/gs dropping hundreds on pyrex when it'll be out in like three months tops. Besides, only other fashion nerds recognise some of these brands.
>>
>>11339557
>best label out right now
kek you're fucking delusional
>>11339863
nail on head
>>11340824
>pyrex
>out in three months
holy kek, pyrex hasn't been in for years at this point
>>
>>11340914
I'm pretty sure it was an example of the concept, comparing the hype levels
>>
OP, they have a decent amount of Made in China ish in recent years. That might be the stuff that is lower in price.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.