[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/, I just cut my hair. Do you think I should go shorter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (395 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395 KB, 1280x960
Hey /fa/, I just cut my hair. Do you think I should go shorter on the sides/back
>>
I´d personally try buzzcut, ooor try to comb a lil bit more spiky with a fade on the sides
>>
Looks good.

Whether to go shorter depends on how unconventional you want it to be. I really like the look of shaving without a guard, but you have to be really careful not to put a knick into the line you made, so I usually go with the shortest guard.
>>
>>11337323
You kinda look like Timmy Turner bruh. Anyway, don't, since buzzing it on the sides and back would look worse, imo.
>>
>>11337323
Can you show the other side, OP?
>>
Hinsdale C I'd say leave it as it is you're doing well.
>>
>>11337323
Nick there's no need to feel bad about yourself, you're all good my man all you need to do is smile a little more.
>>
>>11337323
Russel Crowe
>>
Yes, go shorter. The more jarring, the better the effect is. I'm not being ironic or an ass. I genuinely think shorter will look better.
>>
>>11337323
i like it
>>
yes I think you should go shorter on the sides
>>
File: bald.jpg (16 KB, 396x313) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
16 KB, 396x313
Help /fa/! Am I going bald?
>>
>>11337881
post crown, age, and race/ethnicity.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.