[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a fashion designer but I want to have a massive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: HairA-Shape_out.jpg (192 KB, 1454x710) Image search: [Google]
HairA-Shape_out.jpg
192 KB, 1454x710
I want to be a fashion designer
but I want to have a massive demonic retard following like Rick Owens and Yeezy does

how do I go about that?
>>
design because you want to design.
don't design because you want to be admired.

if you want to use design as a means to be admired
then you don't actually want to design

instead, do something that actually makes you happy.
something you enjoy doing.

do it until you're skilled enough to earn a living from it.
you will be able to support yourself doing what makes your life worth living.

then you're free to die with peace in your heart.
>>
>>11334096
Make wearable memes
>>
>>11334151
being admired makes me happy
>>
>>11334151
He is going to stay ignorant to that platinum advice of truth and you know it. He will end up not doing anything as well.
>>
>>11334096
Design is not for you.
>>
>>11334096
give up
>>
>>11334166
You'll grow out of it. You'll still feel hollow once you reach everything you thought you wanted in life. That's what happens to everyone. Then you'll realize what's actually important in life, and then you'll grieve. That's the fate of some people, who are too stubborn to realize this and change their ways. But I hope that doesn't happen to you.
>>
>>11334162
This, honestly. Draw inspiration from fucking 4chan, and use quality materials so your horrible crap can pass as "avant garde"
>>
>>11335975
>bumping this shit thread from p 10
>>
>>11334096
Make good designs and become friends with someone famous and effay to promote your clothing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.