[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TERRORWAVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 634x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 634x802
Next big -core or just alternative meme shit?
>>
>>11334039
Jesus, it's just a joke on an anonymous image board originally intended for japanese cartoons. Nobody is actually dressing like this in first world countries.
>>
>>11334059
Speak for yourself, brit bong
>>
>>11334039
Awful trigger discipline

2/10
>>
>>11334173
Amerifag here, nice try though.
>>
confirmed for next big thing

jump on it b4 it becomes an irl meme
>>
>>11334039
balaclavas are just so cool desu senpai

too bad people would call the police 10/10 times
>>
one big shitty joke
>>
>>11334039
Reminder that the state of California passed overbearing gun control measures just yesterday under the guise of pollution control measures that had no restrictions or regulations on pollution, naming almost all guns commercially available as assault weapons, mandatory registration of all firearms past and present, gave ffl and state governance ability to seize firearms, mandatory background check on ammo purchases, still forcing people to wait 10 days despite being ruled unconstitutional by fed gov, 30 round magazines in featureless riffles for immediate destruction on Jan 1 2017

Both Clinton and Sanders voiced in favor of the 10 laws passed on the 19th of this month, in addition to the Jan 15 2015 restrictions passed.

Bullet button equipped center fire rifles despite pattern ( fal, akm , ar15) automatically will be considered assault weapons meaning you can't live near school and other gun safe zones ( all banks, fed gov buildings) nor drive through gun safe zones with an assault weapon

In the same day....they passed a measure preventing citizens from loaning guns to family members

Last law of that day, made it a felony to have your gun stolen and failed to report within 48 hrs, so if you get robbed while on vacation you might as well renounce citizenship and stay overseas since you'll be arrested upon reentering- the country

Clinton has stated that the last 2 weeks in California has not reached far enough and argued for an abolishment of the 2nd amendment which trump mentioned very briefly in his response to getting enough delegates to be the presumptive nominee
>>
>>11334039
This guy has a big gun. If I needed to chase him he could probably shoot me but I could try to evade the bullets, especially if I was wearing my saucony cohesions.
>>
>>11334954
>Big gun

I have a few of the updated version of that, they're not heavy at all. It's all aluminum, plastic and only about 16.5" of steel
>>
>>11334962
You're right, I could definitely evade it in my saucony cohesions.
>>
how do i terrorwave in summer?
>keep in mind i have scar on my cheek
>>
File: WiDEO3J[1].jpg (194 KB, 651x800) Image search: [Google]
WiDEO3J[1].jpg
194 KB, 651x800
>>11335092
By now it should be obvious that we're going to recommend biting the Selous Scouts look.

>Beaten up adidas gazelles
>short shorts
>Aged scoop neck shirt
>chest rig

That or you could wear watever and just put on a linnen balaclava.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.