[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can smoking weed be effay? I smoke often but never tell anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 9
File: imrs.jpg (156 KB, 1484x989) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
156 KB, 1484x989
Can smoking weed be effay? I smoke often but never tell anyone that I do
>>
Not unless you're a famous hiphop artist.
>>
>>11332649
Weed makes you ugly so no, it's not effay, it's kinda embarrassing in fact. I don't tell anyone either, unless I'm smoking with them.
>>
>>11332649
Why do you care about this places opinion? Why do you care about being "/fa/"?

Just do whatever you want you homo.
>>
>>11332667
If nobody cared about people's opinions and did whatever they wanted the whole world would be full of fucking slobs you idiot
>>
>>11332649
It can be more "fa" if you only smoke joints
>>
>>11332649
if you can hang its whatever but if youre an idiot when youre high just do it alone or with close friends
>>
>>11332660
>Weed makes you ugly.

No being ugly makes you ugly
>>
>>11332660
Do you actually believe this?
>>
>>11332825
I can confirm this
Source: im ugly
>>
>>11332667
>implying that people making these threads do it out of insecurity, and that it's not just /fa/ banter

it's kind of a meme on here, you know.
>>
>>11332786
This + not bragging or acknowledging that you smoke weed.

Smoke it for whatever reason you smoke it, and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>11332786
>>11332845
how would mixing it with tobacco make it more effay?
>>
>>11332649
Smoking secretly out of a one-hitter to wake up in the morning or in the bathroom while out at lunch is pretty effay imo

There's nothing effay about "smoke sessions"
>>
>>11332855
>smoking to 'wake up'
>waking and baking is """"""""""""""effay"""""""""" but having smoke sesh with your mates isn't

Lol nigga you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>11332825
I'm pretty and I still look awful when I'm baked - my cheeks turn red and I get a retarded mellow facial expression. Everyone looks worse when they're stoned.
>>
>>11332867
It doesnt make you ugly dumbass. Its not permanent, its only when you're stoned (you said it yourself) so it doesnt matter unless you go in public smoking.
>>
>>11332863
>assblasted faggot detected

I'm sure you and your dudeweedlmao friends are HILARIOUS during your smoke sesh
>>
>>11332854
That's a spliffs.
IMO tobacco is gross so I only smoke weed if anything.
>>
>>11332854
spliffing it is the norm for eurofags, I don't think they intend that to be the effay part but pibes and bongs are cringe worthy stoner-tier shit so smoke joints if anything.
>>
>>11332891
>>11332854
Is smoking pure weed an American thing? I live in the UK and I have never in my life met anyone who doesn't mix it with tobacco.
>>
>>11332889
Oops, I meant to write either "that's a spliff" or "those are spliffs"
>>
>>11332892
meant to reply to >>11332889
>>
Stoners are fucking boring.

I used to smoke a lot when I was underage and I have two groups of friends who's lives revolve around smoking up.

They have no hobbies and have become average in everyway because all they do in their spare time is smoke. Its like they've lost their personality.
>>
>>11332879
>>11332845
>>11332716
I hate being associated with stoners, pure fucking hatred for them. I do it to stay focused mainly but love roadies
>>
>>11332882
>he smokes to 'wake up'
Think about that for one second retard. :^)

>thinks you can only smoke if you have stoners for friends

It must fucking suck being such a pussy that you can't even enjoy a joint with your closest friends out of fear of being judged.
>>
>>11332649
No. Smoke heroin instead, it's way more effay.
>>
>>11332845
So much this, just do it and don't give a fuck what people think. My friend is too anxious and self conscious to smoke in front of people who don't smoke / aren't smoking too and that makes him a faggot to me. Don't let yourself feel stigmatized just own it.
>>
>>11332667
>it's being this new /fa/?
>>
>>11332892

>I have never in my life

Blunts tend to be for special occasions or for massive stoners in the UK.

I only know a handful of massive fucking, marijuanaman-tier stoners though. The USA seems to have more weedsmokers who carve their identity out of smoking.
>>
Is coke /fa/?
>>
>>11332918

yes because its expensive and you can function on it
>>
>>11332892
Mostly an american thing, even in Holland they mix it with tobacco or a herb substitute as tobacco is not allowed in a lot of coffee shops for some reason.
>>
>>11332892
I live in Europe and never throw in any tobacco because I really don't fuck with nicotine or tobacco smell.
I've been thinking of getting some smokable herbs so that I wouldn't waste so much money on weed though.
>>
>>11332952
Yeah nicotine and tobacco smell sucks but you just roast the cig before hand. It reduces nicotine and you can't smell the tobacco when smoking the joint.
>>
>>11332892
I think so. I'm Danish, and I primarily get hash, so mixing with tobacco is a must. I've actually started to make joints with only skunk or only a bit of tobacco to make it burn better. I used to think it's too irritating for my throat, but now that I've sourced some really good, well-dried skunk it's actually very nice.
>>
>>11332924
I've read that they mix tea in with it.
>>
>>11332918
Coke is like a Gucci bag, plebs talk about their fishscale fucking hairsprayed 30% bullshit which they paid like £100 for.

I guess if you can actually get good, pure coke (that somehow, for example, is totally free of levamisole already when leaving SA) it's pretty effay or whatever.

>>11332964
Where are you from?
>>
>>11332660
>Weed makes you ugly

I'm not sure if it's weed or if it's the fact that a lot of people who smoke weed also binge drink on a weekly basis and occasionally pop prescription pills, but most girls I know who smoke weed regularly are starting to look like worn out middle aged women even though they're in their early 20s.
>>
>>11332649
lol no
>>
>>11332649
If you smoke weed you should kill yourself.
>>
>>11332892
Australian here, most people I know smoke it straight, but 'spinning' it with tobacco isn't unheard of
>>
I remember skipping class to smoke w/ a cute punk rock girl. After we became friends, she hooked me up w/ a girl who I would eventually take the virginity of, and stay w/ for a solid five years.

She didn't like me smoking, but smoking helped me get the girl. So you can decide whatever you want to.
>>
>>11332649
w2c sweater
>>
I smoke a little bit of weed to make music but I don't get stupid amounts where I get PS2 lag high. I don't see how people enjoy getting stoned
>>
As long as you're not "dude weed lmao" all the fucking time, I'd say you have nothing to worry about. Its the people who brag to everyone about how much they smoke that piss me off, like my one mate with a gold weed leaf cap that he wears out all the time.

I am a fiend for a few bong hits though, it's a little more efficient than joints and means I don't have to go outside to have a smoke, as i can just exhale the 1 hit out the window.
>>
>>11332667
This guy's the only one in this thread who's right. Keeping a mental checklist of things to do or not to do because they're worried about being cool or whatever are just stuck in a high school bottom feeder mentality. Stop being self conscious and overthinking things; other people know that you're phony.
>>
w2c sweater like in op but with black instead of red
>>
Seriously guys, stop being so self conscious.
All I see on this thread is self validation requests disguised as meaningful threads. Fashion is about expression- and a little showing off too but the point is you guys don't have to only do shit if random fucking people on a vietnamese pho cooking forum think it's cool, do what you want to do because it's your life.

You should never be willing to consider not doing something you truly enjoy just because of other peoples' opinions, unless it's literally killing you of course.

I smoke weed to help with depression, I don't give a fuck who thinks its cool and who thinks it isn't. I don't go around telling people I smoke but I also don't mind admitting it if somebody asks. If they don't think it's cool, or they think it's gross then they can go fuck themselves because I enjoy it.
>>
smoking weed is effay as long as you're not addicted
>>
good that you asked

no, weed is for niggers and lefties. you stink like shit and look like a greasy fuck
kys if you still consider to smoke weed you dirty degenerate
>>
I know many life long drug addicts.
Smoking weed is not /fa/.
It does make you ugly and worse still it makes you stupid
The people I speak of are closing on 40, and will not go without weed claiming they're not addicted but also admitting that they "go a bit funny" when they don't have any for a few days.
If you're younger than 30 fuck off. Your opinion on life is meaningless.
>>
/fa/ drugs:
meth, coke, mdma, heroin, K, alcohol, coffee

Not /fa/ drugs:
Everything else
>>
>>11332649
This girl is high on drugs. If I needed to chase her I could catch her easily, especially if I was wearing my saucony hurricane iso 2s
>>
>>11334977
nigga that isn't even a bait
>>
>coke expensive
lol
>>
weed can help with cancer, seems pretty /fa/ to me
>>
>>11334977
>aderall
>>
>>11335096
Definitely hit or miss
>>
>>11334942
>smoking weed= life long drug addict
>>
>>11334980
lmao
>>
>>11334977
agree accept for meth, definitely not fa
>>
even the word "weed" is un/fa/
so is sticky, dank, ganja etc
>>
>>11335115
>>11334977
although weed is really fun
>>
>>11334942
>If you're younger than 30 fuck off. Your opinion on life is meaningless.
and a depressed man on the internet has better opinions?
>>
>>11334030
Haha trust me its definitely not weed thats making the girls look older in their early twenties. Thats just from being unhealthy and not caring about their bodies. And if theyre popping pills then its more that than anything else
>>
>>11334942
Kys if this isnt a troll
>>
File: phil.jpg (33 KB, 468x292) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
33 KB, 468x292
>>11335116
me and my friends call it Phil Mitchell
>>
What about DMT, my dudes?
>>
File: psytrancewankers.jpg (82 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
psytrancewankers.jpg
82 KB, 720x960
>>11335145
>>
>>11332649
literally doing that right now lol
>>
Specific actions are rarely fashionable or unfashionable inherently. It depends on the person themselves, their personality and appearance. A cool person will look cool doing whatever, and a faggot will look like a faggot doing whatever.
>>
smoking weed is not effay
smoking weed fucking stinks
>>
>but never tell anyone that I do
but you just did, checkmate weedo
>>
>>11334922
Thanks for this blogpost you fag. Do you want a medal now?
>>
who blazed here?
>>
>>11332842
This

Can you fags who reply to every "is ___ /fa/" thread like >>11334922 just get off the internet and kill yourselves? Nobody in their right mind is actually worried if smoking weed is fashionable, you fucking mongoloids.
>>
>>11335006
>haute couture expensive
lol
>>
>>11332786
why smoke joints when there are easier and better ways
>>
>>11332897
having hobbies and smoking is fine tho
those people would be boring as shit, with or without weed

weed is totally unrelated there
>>
>>11332892
weed is much, much easier to get in the US is fairly cheap

so yes it's common to smoke weed by itself, and more of it at once too

you brits are missing out
>>
>>11334940
I'm white and considerably hygienic

how does inhaling the smoke of a plant that makes you feel good have anything to do with those things anon, do you believe everything your parents tell you
>>
>>11335674
if you have cheap bad weed, yes

this thread is full of clueless sheep
>>
>>11332649
being insecure as shit and only doing what others tell you is effay
>>
>>11336300
Idk man, I guess we're used to it we still get stoned af this way. I imagine if I smoked pure weed at this point I'd end up throwing up.
>>
>>11336319
I have in fact done this
once, I can usually tolerate a lot
getting fucking blasted on occasion and totally chilling out is my method, not really much for everyday casual smoking
>>
>>11336292
Because having a house full of bongs and pipes looks like shit.
>>
>>11336358
>full of bongs and pipes
why would you need that many fucking lmao
one pipe and a small bong tucked away where no one can see it doesn't look like shit
like it's not even visible you moron
>>
What about LSD? Is acid fa?
>>
>>11332892
Melbourne buegs 2 fuckin ciggies per gram
>>
>>11336461
The standard in Denmark as well, at least when we're talking hash
>>
>>11336300
But smoking weed all by itself means you will probably end up wasting it. There's a pretty steep limit to how much THC you can actually absorb at a time and that the amount of weed you need to reach that to is usually over estimated. I smoke about 0.25g hash in a joint, If I were to use 0.40g I wouldn't feel much different but would have wasted almost entire joint's worth of weed.
>>
>>11336763
Not trying to challenge you or someshit, but tell me how I can get anywhere between very little high to so high I'm actually puking and pass out from one single session if my body couldn't absorb enough THC in one sitting for all intents and purposes to be covered (ie. getting high as fuck)
>>
>>11336806
I'm guessing because you don't smoke very often, regardless getting sick from weed can happen to anyone. There's a limit to how high you can physically get, but your body gets used to it and builds tolerance with regular use.
>>
>>11336831
I've probably been smoking 3-14 times a week for the last 5 years so tolerance shouldn't be the case. When I passed out it was because I smoked 2 really big 'uns back to back by myself.

The way I see it, I OD'd as hard as one can on cannabis. Nothing serious at all, but the point I'm getting at is that according to my experience there is no limit to how much THC your body can absorb in one go that doesn't lie way above how much you'd ever want it to absorb.
But y'know, if you've got credible source and stuff I'd have to concede.
>>
>>11332660
you spooked everyone
especially me
>>
>>11332892
in canada only gross retards do it with bongs and get COPD by age 25, the restuvus smoke pure weed and only pure by a huge majority
>>
>>11336763
no you don't
>>
>>11336763
>I smoke about 0.25g hash in a joint, If I were to use 0.40g I wouldn't feel much different but would have wasted almost entire joint's worth of weed.

This is so incredibly untrue. Try it out yourself: roll up a 1g joint and smoke that shit and see if you feel any difference.
I can personally guarantee you that you will.
>>
>>11336763
I hate when people say shit all cocksure that they obviously don't have a clue about. You're anonymous bro, you don't have to look cool.

As others have pointed out, one can get incredibly, superduper high in one sitting by simply taking in larger amounts of cannabis.
Try it yourself as >>11336886 encouraged.
>>
fucking lol you brits don't know what you're missing
>>
>>11336899
Studies say you get higher with spliffs than with joints due to the temperature tobacco burns at. Google it, it was measurable and significant.

Also, it's not like pure joints are a rare commodity you mongoloid. I know several people who prefer it without tobacco.
>>
>>11336886
Lel, sure you would feel different, but not 300% higher which is the fucking point - wasting weed.
>>11336898
That's superduper cool man, glad you just discovered weed. I wouldn't be so 'cocksure' if it wasn't because I've been an avid smoker for a decade, I'm not trying to impress you I'm speaking from experience.
>>
>>11336908
yeah but then you have to smoke tobacco
do you see the issue here
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IpAXI4l1iQ
>>
>>11332660
Weed actually makes you look younger in the long run.

Why do you think James Franco doesn't age?
>>
>>11336924
had lunch with him once and asked him about this
he is actually one of the only immortals left on Earth (most have gone elsewhere in the galaxy)
sounds too good to be true but he seemed very honest about it
>>
>>11336915
What a condescending asshole you quickly turned into.

You're spouting pure bullshit and then gets hissy when you get called out. There is no 'cap' that dictates how much THC you can absorb in one sitting. At least not at such, if I may say, incredibly small amounts as point fucking 25 grams of hash, mr decade-long-avid-smoker.

And no, smoking 2g instead of 1g will probably not get you exactly twice as high. Its called diminishing returns. It will get you a fuckload higher though.
>>
>>11336947
Nice projection dude.
>>
>>11336971
I'm not projecting?
>>
>>11336971
Elaborate, please. Or, you could come up with some credible sources to your statement.
>>
>>11334977
K top tier
>>
>>11336924
true but its not like weed actually makes you look younger by smoking it but more because weed smokers tend to stay away from things like drinking that cause aging
>>
>>11337040
uh what
most people I know smoke and drink interchangeably or at the same time
>>
>>11337092
sometimes of course but most smokers i know arnt hard drinkers at all
>>
>>11332649
What is that little style of pouch/purse thing she has called?
>>
>>11337230
AnnaBis
>>
Weed is one of the most uneffayest things in the world. Fun maybe but not "effay"
>>
weed is a drug for high schoolers. people who continue smoking weed after the age of about 19 end up becoming "locals"

seriously you're a grown man sitting around playing nintendo 64 10 years too late eating lollies and burning each other with the end of a heated up lighter

you need to stop
>>
>>11338825
Locals?
>>
>>11338825
It still absolutely amazes me how some people see the world without any nuances at all. Everything black or white.

You most definitely can't lead a productive and even impressive life and smoke a doob once a week. Nope. Can't. It's either total abstinence from cannabis or you're a deadbeat. Yup.
How are you taken seriously in real life?
>>
>>11338870
He was bullied by weed smokers in high school.
>>
File: 20160528_113115998_iOS.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1833) Image search: [Google]
20160528_113115998_iOS.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1833
>>11332649
funny, I have that shirt but shortsleeve. zara from 2 years ago. never wear it anymore.

also weed is overrated (coming from the one country that has it 'legalized') and terrible unfa
>>
>>11338927
Netherlands?
>>
>>11338946
yep
shitbrains do weed
>>
>>11338958
I saw that yeah. And loud british tourists.
>>
>>11332649
Absolutely not.
>>
>>11338927
I really hate Zara but from time to time they really have some cool pieces. I'll see if I can find that shirt somewhere. Anyone know where I can get a similar one?
>>
>>11338992
I'm guessing something like the brand every.day.counts will have it (kalverstraat) no idea whether you're dutch or not.
>>
>>11339005
not dutch but i live right at the border so its 2 minutes walking to the netherlands. ill check that out
>>
>>11332649.
Weed is for niggers. Put that away right now. Have some self respect
>>
how often do you smokers smoke? I used to smoke nightly but it made me socially retarded, anxious and clutter minded so i had to stop.i miss toking every night tho...
>>
>>11337100
drinking =/= hard drinking
>>
>>11338825
christ the average intelligence on this board has gone down

I work full time, go to school full time, have a girlfriend, have a group of friends, and yet I still manage to find time to smoke casually here and there, typically while doing other productive things or just chilling

don't listen to everything your conservative mother tells you
>>
>>11332649
smoking a joint with someone else every now and then after a seldom night out is nice.
i used to be an alcoholic stoner. just lived to go out and get fucked up. realized how much of a shithead i was and stopped. during that time my imagination, interests, mental health, and personality just slowly deteriorated.
im glad i still had it in me to be self-critical and the will power to change.
if you fiend for weed whilst preaching "IT'Z JUST A PLANT MAAN" examine your life.
>>
File: 1460114595713.png (214 KB, 562x456) Image search: [Google]
1460114595713.png
214 KB, 562x456
>>11332649
The only possible way to actually be /fa/ is to be completely straight edge and engaged in hyperborean mediative practice and neolithic PIE ancestral communication.
>>
File: IMG_20160504_141005.jpg (3 MB, 2992x4000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_141005.jpg
3 MB, 2992x4000
i work for a large marijuana company processing up to 23lbs of weed per day (into hash oil) and I have met and interacted with every kind of sooner

i would say it's pretty analogous to video games. Getting together with friends to play video games is very fun. A few video games at night can help you to relax. Finding out that your dad/grandpa/etc occasionally plays video games is cool and can be a nice bonding moment. being obsessed with video games and revolving your life around them is a different story. basing your lifestyle around any single thing will guarantee that you are not a well rounded person

So like anything else weed is what you make it and you shouldn't be relying on anonymous forums to dictate your life choices.

>Arguing about the best way to smoke weed
i used to be like this too but now I just dab a little of this pristine ass concentrate and move on with my life
>>
>>11339516
strong autism
>>
>>11339522
I agree with this 100%.

I hate to say it, but South Park had the right idea on weed - it's not a big deal, but it makes you OK with being bored and wastes a lot of time, so it - like video games - should be done in extreme moderation.

Living in modern society requires a lot of discipline like that, mostly because there's so much out there that comfortably wastes time.
>>
>>11337040
Weed actually does make you look younger. Honestly it's probably the plant estrogens that are good for skin. But I did in fact see a study on it at one point. Sorry I don't have the source. Might have been some daytime tv one study bullshit to be honest though.

Personally I don't look ugly when I'm high. But that's because I have a good smile and dimples. I think it makes girls look cute depending on the girl. Some are annoying, but the red cheek thing just makes them look aroused and I've never complained about a girl smiling.
>>
No, it is impossible. Literally. The moment someone tries to smoke pot to be effay, their muscles lock up.
>>
File: 1460958933661.png (205 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1460958933661.png
205 KB, 501x445
>>11332892
>I live in the UK
>>
File: 3 goddess sculptures, Mycaenean.jpg (242 KB, 1927x1500) Image search: [Google]
3 goddess sculptures, Mycaenean.jpg
242 KB, 1927x1500
>>11332649
NO!

NEITHER CAN WOMEN FOR THAT MATTER, SINCE YOU POSTED ONE WITH YOUR TEXT

SEE IMAGE FOR EXPLANATION
>>
>>11332649
No
Pot is for autists and people who don't give a shit about life in general
>>
>>11336806
same, i can get super fucking faded from a normal joint to barely feeling anything from a larger joint or whatever, think i might just suck at dosing though
>>
>>11332892
Here in Sweden you mix hash with tobacco but some people who are a bit more hardcore mix it with normal weed.
>>
>>11336438
People who have tried LSD don't care about fashion. They realize that human vanity is just a product of self absorption and worthless ego. All that fashion does is create a place for insecurity, it does not define you. You are not showing anyone yourself. How can you project yourself when you don't even know the extent of who you are?
>TFW I only come to this board to preach and make fun of you people.
Also, these threads are cancer. Using any drug as an accessory is disrespecting the drug and can only lead to bad experiences. When that 'what the fuck am I doing' kicks in on LSD, there is no turning back.
>>
>>11332649
there are people who will say no, there are people wo will say yes
>>
>>11343141
Hmm, i don't know dude. I wouldn't say it makes you not care about fashion. When I tripped I realised fashion is a big part of self expression which was something that at the time, seemed important to me. That and the concept of time, but thats a whole other story.

That being said, copying others, asking "is this effay" and following a trend seemed super douchey. So ironically enough did the idea of hippys and hippy clothing. If you come out the other end of an acid trip and you feel the need to dress like an earth child you fucked up
>>
>>11334940
this

weed basically turns you into a braindead nigger, it lowers your IQ by an average of 15 points

anybody who does drugs should be fucking killed anyway, if your doing it because you can't cope with life wihtout them you probably deserve to die
>>
>>11343161
I never feel like myself on LSD. Depersonalize hits me hard so any concepts of self seam alien. I firmly believe that people who take psychedelics to find themselves never will.
>>
>>11343182
>Depersonalize
Depersonalization*
>>
>full time engineering job
>doing university part time
>gf I try to fuck at least 2 times a day
>smoke 3-10 (fat dank canadian) joints a day

Trying to quit because I'm a lot more capable when I'm not blazed out of my fucking mind. Weed's an okay tier drug. Alcohol is shit tier, hard psychedelics are god tier.
>>
>>11332854

get out of here frenchie
>>
>>11339522
how do you get into marijuana companies like do u have to have some proper school or something like that ?
>>
>>11333001

>plebs talk about their fishscale fucking hairsprayed 30% bullshit which they paid like £100 for.

>2016
>picking up from dealers still
>>
>This thread

most insecure shit I've read holy shit
>>
>>11343182
different people have different experiences, anon
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.