[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what to do with my hair. I haven't been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_5879.jpg (297 KB, 1914x618) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5879.jpg
297 KB, 1914x618
I don't know what to do with my hair. I haven't been to a barbershop in about a year and I only use this local one which has one seat only. I can't go to big cities one because I have a serious social anxiety in situations like this and I wouldn't stand being somewhere where people could watch someone cut me.

I have to go to this shitty one but don't know what to tell her, she always fucks my shit up - that's why I kept it for this long. Also I'm seriously afraid of changes and I kept this stupid junky messy look since I was a teen.

Also my hairline is fucked, I know and it has became one of my lifelong inferiority complex. Fuck my life. Aaand I can't cut it short because to make it even better my jawline is fucked.
>>
>>11332346
Just get it cut at the better place and stop whining like a little bitch.

You sound like an insufferable brat.
>>
>>11332346
>spend a good month eating lots of fruit and drinking lots of water

>take care of it in that time and think about what you want

>go to place, even a Super Cuts, and just communicate your concerns.

>get the fresh cut m8
>>
>>11332359
Oh shit maybe I am.

>>11332351
The question is what to do with my hairs - style and how to make them look healthier.
>>
die
>>
you sound like someone i would bully
>>
>>11332346
Cry because your hairline is shit at age 20
>>
File: 1464187988693.png (512 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
1464187988693.png
512 KB, 640x421
>>11332346
cut it like this
>>
>>11332346
idk it's all about perspective. i actually like your hair with your widows peak. to me you look like a weird/quirky indie qt with your messy hair and you should try playing that up by dressing in an "alternative" way. if you want examples of this look at zac hill. he is totally balding but even with long hair he didnt give a fuck. the way you look would look good in stoner and hipster circles.

yeah your hairline could be better but honestly who pays attention to that shit into adulthood? elementary and high school can be some of the worst periods of time for quiet and sensitive types with insecurities. you can either let that psyche you out and carry your insecurities with you or decide that it doesn't matter anymore and move on with your life. but i can assure you there's literally no one in public who would say something to you about your hair beyond elementary ages because people are way too focused on their own problems.

if push comes to shove, i.e. you're honestly that worried about your hairline just buzz.
>>
>>11332346
fucks sake OP you look the fucking same as me fml
>>
>>11333102
not OP but moar angles pliz
>>
File: 1463452720839.jpg (56 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1463452720839.jpg
56 KB, 421x421
>>11332346
>I haven't been to a barbershop in about a year

My hair grows to that length in two months.
>>
File: la femme.jpg (338 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
la femme.jpg
338 KB, 1080x1920
>>11334513
That's a pic of me lol
I don't have any other angles other than this as I've had it 2 yrs ago and I don't keep old pic of me.
There's nothing special about it, I've started from HY and basically let the top grow for 6 months whilst trimming the sides and back every month and it just happened. It's basically like overgrown hitler youth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.