[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Must I really shower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: shower-head.jpg (74 KB, 650x359) Image search: [Google]
shower-head.jpg
74 KB, 650x359
Must I really shower?
>>
yeah
>>
>>11327604
Please.
>>
>>11327604
pls do
>>
YES MUSTY ASS WHITE BOY

I BET YOU'RE THE DIRTY FUCKER WHO DOESN'T WEAR DRAWLS EITHER HUH?
>>
>>11327604
No you don't *have* to, but please for the love of jesus do and if you don't please don't ever leave your house until you shower.
>>
>>11327604
Yes please, if its a bother in the morning, do it late at night atleast
>>
How often to you guys shower?
last few days I've just been showering in the mornings and night and I haven't been doing much to warrant cleaning myself twice a day, but I do have oily skin.
>>
>>11327604
I haven't showered in nearly 2 weeks and I've gotten sweaty at work several times in that period.

I usually only shower when I feel dirty (which is usually at least every other day), but I just haven't felt like it lately.

All the skin on my scalp has started flaking off, but my hair actually looks pretty good.
>>
>>11327774
every morning to wake up lol
>>
>>11327828

>he doesnt think anyone can tell he hasn't showered
>>
>>11327703
white people don't generally smell .
>>
>>11328432
No, that's Asians.
[spoiler]Also I've heard we smell like day-old cheese to black people[/spoiler]
>>
>>11328467
>spoilers don't work
I always forget that.
Also by "we" I mean white people.
>>
>>11327604
I only shower every two days cause I work at a pool and teach shitty kids how not to drown every day. I use deodorant and cologne every day and use Shea oil to keep my hair from getting too damaged
>>
>>11328426
I guess I haven't spent any time with people in about 2 weeks.
>>
>>11328762

Then showering is the least of your concerns.
>>
I never understood why people hate showering. A warm shower is like the comfiest feel in existence, and cold showers after workouts are amazing.
>>
white people need to stop doing everything except taking a damn shower
>>
>>11328807

if you idiots used natural lotions this wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>11328807
WITH ALL MY POWER YOU WILL TAKE A SHOWER
>>
>>11328807
No, go greaso.
>>
>>11327604
be a stinky neet who licks their own cum and wears panties around the house all day and watch tons of anime
but also buy nice clothes
>>
>>11328841
>>11328913
lol'd pretty loudly at these two
>>
Yeah Rashid Pooinloo.
>>
>>11328789
I love having a shower, I just hate it when the shower is over and I have to dry myself, especially if I have longer hair (a guy, so not very long). IDK, I guess I'm very sensitive to the sensation of wet and cold hair touching my skin. Also, I always get either really sweaty or really cold after a shower.

I still shower everytime I have to go somewhere, but I study from home, so it's not every day that I bother
>>
not neccissarrrilkly everyday
>>
>>11328772
No I'm pretty sure it's the root of it all. Take a damn shower you funky bitch
>>
>>11328762
Gee
I wonder why
>>
>>11328432
They smell like ham and milk.
>>
Degenerates that's ask these questions shouldn't shower. We need to tell who these retards are irl.
>>
>>11327828
ANON

For God's sake, you can't smell it because the nose always gets used to smells that it is exposed to a lot. It's called olfactory fatigue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfactory_fatigue

That's why you're like "I don't smell bad" when everyone else is like "fuck, he reeks". They're probably too kind (or mean) to tell you.
>>
Every day if it's hot. If not, you can wait a day. You stinky nigga.
>>
>>11328467
I've dormed with two asians and they smell nasty AF
>>
>>11334845
They smell like soy sauce, rice and raw fish?
>>
>>11334845
mainland chinese apparently don't know showering exists
>>
>haven't took a shower for three months and sweat like crazy everyday
My co-workers always say that someone smells like ass and fart
>>
>>11334887
Kek
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.