[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how effay is this music video https://www.youtube.com/watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: asaaaaaap.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
asaaaaaap.jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
how effay is this music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt7gP_IW-1w
>>
its an alright song (for rap). reminds me of cam'ron era a bit fashion wise

but not /fa/ at all
>>
>Every different colour camo haha so original wow
>Hypebeast fashionvictmshit
>'Cool' glitches
>Hired lamborghinis
not effay
>>
>>11299599
TRIPPIN ON DAT LEAN NIGGA
>>
File: 1413854215772.jpg (184 KB, 825x1030) Image search: [Google]
1413854215772.jpg
184 KB, 825x1030
A$SAP Rocky has actually got so much potential for great music videos in the future, I'm glad that he's experimenting with ideas and shit and I can't wait to see all the stuff hell release in the future. Really ever since Yams died I thought the whole mob would fall apart but he's showing that he actually has the creative ability to put out great content. The fashion thing got played out real fast and he should take the directing route really.
>>
>>11299621
he's literally the walking dead of musicians

he has absolutely no potential whatsoever. but his music is decent to listen to in the right setting
>>
>>11299626
Yeah his music is the weakest part of his persona, he has very little talent in writing and has put out a whole lot of linear pieces, however if you pay attention to how his music videos has evolved you see that he has explored a large range of visual ideas and has done them very successfully in my opinion. He's releasing videos more ambitious than the last and each is an experience. This current one is the most jarring in my opinion but I can't deny the obvious display of creativity and consistency. He knows what he's good at and he has the urge to use his fame and money to try out methods of presenting his ideas in the best way possible, which is something you have to respect whether you like his style or not. He's one of the very few who can put on a show
>>
>>11299639
made me cringe
>>
>>11299644
Yeah I can admit it did hurt to watch
>>
>>11299565
Lame song, kewl vid.
>>
Shit song desu.

Simple beat, annoying car racing sounds and dumb lines.
>bitches, bitches, bitches
>I fornicate with foreign hoes that I date
>Hoes wanna fuck
>Yeah, yeah, I rock the Raf, yeah, I bought the Wraith
>>
>>11299565
why is asap mob still a thing? rocky is carrying it hard
>>
>>11299565
not remotely, its embarrassing
>>
>>11299668
twelvvy is dope on his own imo
>>
File: 2.jpg (4 KB, 193x188) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
4 KB, 193x188
>a thread about aesthetics on a fashion board
>becomes a discussion about music
genuinely only retards here
>>
>>11299703
you're talking about a asap rocky video like its rare art
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.