[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COP OR NAWT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 34764431_004_b.jpg (74 KB, 975x1463) Image search: [Google]
34764431_004_b.jpg
74 KB, 975x1463
COP OR NAWT?
>>
well?
>>
well
>>
WELL WELL WELL?
>>
ya cop
>>
>>11296595
really?

they look kinda thin make me look like a fuckin gnome lmao
>>
>>11296595
wut color also?

grey looks kinda beta should i got with black
>>
>>11296091
>>11296155
>>11296240
>>11296585
What the fuck are you doing faggot, there is already a cop or not thread. Check the fucking catalog next time idiot
>>
>>11296641
they never reply to me when i post there

why don't you suck my cock faggot
>>
>>11296643
>"they never reply to me! WWWAAHHH!!"
This what you sound like, maybe if you didn't have shit taste you would get the attention you crave so much you fucking little cunt. You have to be 18 to browse 4chan, lurk moar.
>>
>>11296657
oh look at me i'm so old, i've spent so much time on this shithole i'm so much better than you are

Lmao is that the biggest accomplishment of your life?
>>
>>11296659
No my biggest accomplishment was fucking ur mum
>>
>>11296665
my mom is ugly and fat, that's pretty pathetic, even moreso tbqh.

consider killing ys
>>
>>11296091
definitely. Try to get the japan pack version in black. Super high quality, very nice suede leather. My fave model of adidas trainers.
>>
>>11296681
Do they run a bit small? Seem to look narrow and reviews seem to suggest it. Should I get half size bigger?
>>
>>11296672
>Insulting your own mother
No, you kill yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.