[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale of 1-bateman how much do you take care of your body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
On a scale of 1-bateman how much do you take care of your body?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>11295621
>>
>>
Paul Allen/10
>>
File: AmerPsycho_208Pyxurz.jpg (113 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
AmerPsycho_208Pyxurz.jpg
113 KB, 1600x990
>>11295621

I'm autistic as fuck when it comes to my diet. To the point where people around me can't stand it. My dad once told me "Why can't you have a fucking drink once in a while like a normal person?". I haven't drank alcohol or eaten fast food in 3 years. I try to avoid xenoestrogens like the plague. In the last 2 years I've only skipped about 4 workouts. Never skipped cardio. I recently started lurking /fa/ so I haven't gotten into a skin care routine quite yet. Therefore I'm not Patrick Bateman/Patrick Bateman yet.
>>
double
>>
i dont bathe unless i have to go somewhere, and i dont brush my teeth ever
>>
>>11295765
ED
>>
The cheerio that Bateman hallucinates is on the patty winters show/10
>>
>>11295991
Gross
>>
Bateman/bateman
>>
skin care is a meme just workout and be healthy in general.

> being a skinlet
>>
About 4. I'm literally an aspie when it comes to my face but I need to go to a salon or somewhere to fix my eyebrows cause they're so fucked up. My diets normally pretty good but sometimes I eat like shit because my poorfag friends can't afford better food than McDonald's and I'm obliged to go with them bc they're friends.
>>

I mean well but I'm lazy. Get surges of motivation every month where I eat well and lift for a week then give up.

My cream regime is pretty good though, but my skin gets bad when I eat like shit.
>>
1 right now, I do the absolute minimum.

Feels bad man ;_;
>>
>>11296527
>I'm obliged to go with them bc they're friends.
no you're not anon, get toxic people out of your life
>>
>>11295765
9/10 and no skincare, are you insane? 6 at best, go luck american psycho again that film has that name for a reason
>>
>>11296572
They've been around me since childhood. They're not great but it gives me some feeling of being included....they're fucking junkie losers and I can't stand them but.... Stockholm syndrome I suppose.
>>
It was at like a 3 in February. I was brushing my teeth once a day, I washed my body with dove soap daily, and I was pushing 205 pounds

Lost 25 pounds since then by changing my diet and exercise, changed my skin care routine and brush, floss, and use mouthwash daily

I still have a ways to go but I'd say I'm at a 6 or 7 now.
>>
I buy loads of Aesop stuff and mostly eat leaves but I drink 4+ days a week and have a belly as a result

so i guess like a 5
>>
>>11296586

same

how do you even get new friends?
>>
like 8

i use an expensive facewash twice a day, everyday, mudmasks every other day, and i do chemical peels and exfoliation at a spa once a month

i'm skinny but i like to lift weights and jump rope in basement gym

the only reason im not higher than 8 is because i still treat myself to fast food every weekend
>>
>>
>>11296597
Fuck I've no clue...
>>
>>11295621
>>
About 2. Don't sleep, eat or exercise.
>>
>>11296597
>>11296624
Being an interesting and social person
>>
>>11296603
C'mon man... fast food? You can't get a reservation for Dorsia?
>>
>>11296597
Outside of the social incubator of school, you will never have feel the belonging one feels from riding with a pack of young lads coming of age
>>
>>11295621
about 2
im a 170lb fatso at 5'10'' and i dont eat so that i can looseweight but i yoyo like a motherfucker.
>goal is 120lb, pray for me skinnies!
>>
>>11295991
Please leave
>>
>>11295621
My dick feels like sandpaper
>>
7 or 8. I work out 6 days a week, have an established skincare routine, pluck brows and groom body hair on the regular. Questionable eating habits keep me from reaching Bateman.
>>
>>11296593
>falling for the aesop hype
It's a perfume brand first, cosmetics third, retard
>>
>>11295621
>bateman

>>
>>11295765
a normie would probably see this as autistic or "strange" but man I wish I had that kinda control

every single time I go to McDonalds, Wendys, Taco Bell I regret it almost 3/4ths into the meal and feel stupid.

Love Caramel Frappes from McD's tho

A lil drink with family isn't bad.
>>
I am probably a 5, I shower every day, have a good skinroutine, keep track of my weight daily and work out or go for a run nearly daily (I am not super muscular but still in a good condition), I dont eat sweets on 90% of my days and only eat meat if I am traveling and wanna taste some local food.

But: I smoke, drink and eat fastfood every weekend and often get to little sleep from monday to friday
>>
>>11295621
Probs like a 4 or 5. Eat really well but not a lot usually 2 meals a day. Go for a run every day or two. Established skin care routine. But smoke and drink 1 or 2 times a week with friends but still stay skinny cause it's usually hard liquor straight.
>>
>>11296494
Don't eat oil-dense foods and avoid allergens.
Otherwise, yes.
>>
Was at a 7 but pulled groin now waiting for it to heal... Major set back
>>
>>11296705
kek
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.