[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize you never actually look like that mental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: download (3).jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
10 KB, 275x183
When did you realize you never actually look like that mental image in your head you always thought you looked like?
>>
>>11295514
Walked into a convenience store, they have a television that displays their security cam footage to customers to instill fear into them.

See myself, my posture, my fit from an angle that I wasn't able to see myself from prior. Become self conscious about these things and now how two full body mirrors setup across from one another to check my fits and posture from almost every conceivable angle.

Posture is better, fits are cleaner. Feels good man.
>>
>>11295530
yeah but i bet youre not
>>
>>11295530
post pic for proof faggot
>>
>>11295514
when my gf took a pic of me and i basically had a mental breakdown because of how ugly i felt

she proceeded to make me feel worse by saying that she won't ever take pics of me again and that she felt bad because of it
>>
>>11295579
oops, ex gf, i still keep forgetting
>>
File: 1360407722927.jpg (47 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
1360407722927.jpg
47 KB, 200x196
>>11295514
I fucking hate the look of my face from the side.
>at party the other day that had a photographer.
>A group of friends and I were looking through the photos the week after
>They got to a photo of me from side
>My first thought was "holy fuck thats horrible"
>everyone said "man this is such a great photo of you"
>mfw everyone is used to how shit I look from the side
>>
>>11295582
Nobody cares.
>>
>>11295587
I know this feel all too well
>>
still haven't
>>
>>11295587
I look better from the side and I'm not sure which is worse
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.