[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you develop a /fa/ personality? >be me >abrasive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (384 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
384 KB, 750x1334
how do you develop a /fa/ personality?

>be me
>abrasive
>irritated easily
>thinks everyone out to get me
>feel superior and inferior to everyone at the same time
>paranoid
>always rushing

do I just have to accept that this is how I am?

the most effay personality to have is a chill one where you don't care about anything.
>>
>>11293873
You sound like an insecure fuccboi.

>the most effay personality to have is a chill one where you don't care about anything.
Get into philosophy.
>>
read the chuang tzu and the lao tzu
>>
>>11293878
yea I read a little bit of philosophy last semester and went through an existential crisis where I didn't give a fuck about anything. it felt good but it didn't last long unfortunately.
>>
>>11293890
Get back into it, and just lit in general is pretty good. Read Meditations by Aurelius if you haven't already.
>>
Realize that your existence ultimately doesn't matter and you will die one day and that the universe won't even bat an eye.
>>
>>11293970

this
being 21 and hot with a complete acceptance of death is great
im a lot happier lately knowing my impact is small no matter what
might as well enjoy it
>>
>>11293873
Psychology m8, you don't have to accept yourself as broken and live like that, you'll know what to fix and live will become better and better.
>>
>>11293873
you got serious problems and that is not healthy. even you trying to "show" the world that your lifestyle is /fa/ is fucking sad.
You will literally never enjoy life if you keep living like this.
>>
>>11294099
how did you concluded I'm trying to show the world my lifestyle is /fa/? I'm just asking how to stop being a spaz about everything
>>
>>11293873
kek lmao, i had the chill personality for most of my life and i gotta say its got its ups and downs just like any other personality. i was a social god but theres a point where you should care about certain things. that being said i have been trying to change (somewhat) succesfully and i have noticed some nice changes in my life. the things you listed sound like qualities i hate in people but the fact you're aware of them means you have a chance. just try your best to change and stop being so fucking full of yourself. "I want happiness." "remove the i, that is your ego. remove the want, that is desire. you are left with happiness."
>>
>>11294314
forgot to mention that quote was why i was so chill, i heard that when i was young and lived by those words
>>
>>11293873
This is essentially me, Except I don't feel superior over others. It's pretty shitty, Im pretty lost too.
>>
this is my personality. I don't know if I turned out like this because I was spoiled or what. I did experience countless parents beatings tho so I'm def not that spoiled. I just try to hide it in. I try to be nicer and more approachable and work on my patience, but of course I knew deep down I have rotten personality. It seems to work for many people, but there are some who senses I'm just being plastic.
>>
Focus on yourself more, ask yourself things like why are you abrasive or get irritated easily, go out more, etc
>>
>>11294314
>>11294320
thanks man. what drawbacks did you see with your chill personality? what did you decide to care about? only negative I can think of is being to chill to the point of being a pushover.
>>
>>11294390
op here. me and you are very similar. I'm the youngest of two children and I'm also very spoiled. dad buys me everything although I still know hard work ethic i think that has had an impact on me still. I hate settling for anything less than I think I deserve cause I'm use to getting my way.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.