[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alternates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fearofgod.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
fearofgod.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
I can't find the fear of God Sherpa hoodie anywhere, are there any alternates that won't bankrupt me? Also general alternatives thread
>>
>In before a robe
>>
closest i can think of right now
aime leon dore
sold out on their site, found a large on grailed (https://www.grailed.com/listings/631594-Aime-Leon-Dore-Sherpa-Hoodie)
>>
>>11293382
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sherpa-hoodie-streetwear-cool-kanye-west-fashion-yeezy-hip-hop-skateboard-urban-clothing-yeezus-hba-justin/32630078469.html
>>
>>11294781
hows the quality of these things
>>
>>11294808
i bought one of those and i didnt even know what it was when i opened the package

I thought i was accidently shipped someone's used dirty carpet i was ready to throw out the door when i pulled it out and realized it was the sherpa hoodie i bought

needless to say it makes a great floor mat in my bathroom
>>
>>11293382
Supreme made a similar one a few seasons back check grailed also try Killions Sherpa hoodie its like 130
>>
>>11293382
patagonia fleeece
>>
>>11294808
Complete shit
>>
>>11294829
you guys should know that these are probably made of similar materials, to easily dismiss it makes it obvious that you are just a brand whore.
>>
>>11295853
How would you even assume they're made of similar materials?
>>
>>11295853
>complete retard
>>
pretty obvious really.
>>
>>11294808
There are fit pics on reddit fashion tel board, consensus on that and Ktt is that it doesn't look half bad but it's way thicker than the actual one and therefore harder to layer FoG style
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.