[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too tight or normal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (740 KB, 850x1120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
740 KB, 850x1120
I just purchased my first denim jacket. It fits perfectly in every department, length is great, sleeves end at wrist, etc, however I find that it is quite constricting around the shoulders, like when I try to cross my arms. Sort of like a really fitted suit/blazer.

Is this normal with denim jackets? It's an acne jacket and is quite heavy/stiff. Should I be concerned or is this the norm with denim jackets? Feels quite normal unless I extend my arms quite a bit

Thanks
>>
Yes, it is. It will stretch.
>>
Better tight than loose.
>>
>>11291766

Thanks - I hope so

>>11291771
In most cases, I suppose so
>>
>>11291759
If the buttons pucker when your button the jacket, it doesn't fit
>>
>>11291759
Just look at models and compare how does it fit on you, if it doesn't match you've fucked up kid
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>11291826
>>
buying acne was your first mistake
of course it's going to be tight, overly slim cuts is their gimmick
>>
The real struggle is now owning a jacket without any hand pockets :/
>>
>>11291866
>acne

That's where you fucked up retard. Instead of buying a brand well known for their denim jackets (Lee, Wrangler, "vintage" Levis) you had to go and buy something out of a SJW brand based in Swedistan, brand well known to overprice their H&M tier product.

How can people be so stupid. How much did you paid for that abomination ?
>>
>>11291893

Friend works in a high end store here he gave me 70% off retail, worked out a little more than Levis with shipping from the US which I considered but the store here doesn't carry the denim jackets (Australia)
>>
>>11291893
This is complete bullshit, Wrangler and Lee don't even come close to Acne. Only Levis are pretty ok but don't come near Acne quality.
>>
File: acnesweater.jpg (165 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
acnesweater.jpg
165 KB, 800x600
>>11292119
>but don't come near Acne quality
>Acne
>quality

Keep believing the lies you made up in your own head to rationalize your terrible fucking purchases.
>>
>>11292175
dont act like gender equality is something that isnt supported by men and women

grow up edgy teenage faggot
>>
File: gender wage gap explained.webm (780 KB, 424x304) Image search: [Google]
gender wage gap explained.webm
780 KB, 424x304
>>11292198
>gender equality

Listen, you're a fucking cuck dressed by a brand made for cucks. So at least there's some coherency in all that.
>>
>>11291866
it won't stretch, people who say that are retarded and don't know shit about how garments are made

either way though, it looks fine, just wear it unbuttoned or lose weight
>>
>>11292208
and youre a cuck who browses tumblr confirmed

equality in the sense of child support
equality in the sense of assault
equality in the sense of divorce

>MUH PAY WAGE EQUALITY
grow up dipshit no one believes in that
>>
>>11292236
Except the whole "gender equality" bullshit that SJWs, Tumblr, and more importantly Acne since they willingly jumped on this bandwagon to sell more overpriced garbage based on this new "trend" of equality is not true equality in the proper sense of the term but just giving more to women and disregarding men. Just like modern feminism. It's pure and undistilled cancer.

And i you think nowadays the word "gender equality" in a woman mouth is used for anything else than pay wage equality, you're one damn good fucking shabbos goy.

tl;dr : Acne is a shitty brand, with poor quality and absolutely overpriced products, based in a cucked country, and catering to the lowest form of SJWs and other trends for marketing purposes
>>
>>11292198
Gender equality doesn't mean equality for both genders

It is a politically charged phrase advocating gender intolerance towards men

Civil rights means blacks get preferential treatment

And common sense gun laws means abolition of the second amendment for civilians

Human nature does not allow for compromise

You're a pawn in an agenda that you're not versed in well enough to understand.

Not only are you cucked by both sides in the grand scheme, you're a plebian because it's above your pay grade, level of understanding...
>>
>>11292175
why are all of acne's models retard looking?
>>
>>11292260
Your level of understanding is tumblr

I strictly talk about law when it comes to equality

If a woman leaves a man with a baby i expect her to pay child support

I treat equality more for men rather than women

You've been cucked by tumblr and i assume youre <18
>>
>>11292282
So it computes with the brand they're modelling for.
>>
>>11292285
>implying what you said is what Cuckne tried to convey through their cuck sweaters

Stop playing with words, stop strawmaning, and stop buying retarded shit. Just accept that Cuckne is trash and move on with your life.
>>
>>11292285
When you advocate gender equality you are not advocating for men's rights.

The issue you outlined isna men's rights issue. Currently prohibited from discussion in the workplace (senators are employees) from discussion in modern political discourse under discrimination statutes
>>
>>11292297
i dont own any acne, using a phrase to discredit the craftmanship of an article of clothing seems stupid to me

>>11292302
and thats what i think we need to strive for, change the presepective of equality from women to men
>>
>>11292292
i'm not talking like the "ur stupid u retard" retard but the genuine retard-downy-schizo tard like legit potato status
>>
>>11292322
You're wrong, the language you used is feminst liberal language, the language you continue to use advocates for the rights of women over men.

I bet you're unaware to the point where you think voting for Clinton is the right thing to do just because she is a woman for "gender equality" reasons

You are not aware of the fact that voting for her just because she is a woman is discriminating against other candidates because they're men.

You can't be bothered, you can't advocate equality while simultaneously discriminate against the other parties.

Either way, you're a pawn to the liberal side in the name of vanity. You fail to understand that you are in turn making life worse for yourself because media tells you this is the "right" thing to do
>>
Doesnt matter its way too short in the torso and the sleeves will go up to you forearms when you extend your arms dont get acne its shit
>>
>>11292302
>When you advocate gender equality you are not advocating for men's rights.
That's incorrect, and it's brought up in book after book, and rally after rally.
It's fine that you don't want to do your own research, but don't act as if you actually know anything about it.

>The issue you outlined isna men's rights issue.
Many 'mens rights issues' are also feminist issues, because it all intersects, broski.
Feminists don't want men being told to 'man up' or anything like that shit. Feminists want men to be able to take care of the kids without issue, or for them to have paternal leave from work.

'MRA's are a temper tantrum.
>>
damn, this is some painful shit to read. Do you guys even know any women?
>>
>>11292602
honestly lmao
>>
>>11291866
wow you look like a twat
>>
>>11292602
yeah i know your mother pretty well

nigger
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.