[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10/10 from the front >0/10 from the side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: .jpg (27 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
27 KB, 500x480
>10/10 from the front
>0/10 from the side
>>
>5/10 from the front
>3/10 from the side
>4 inch dick with no girth

I'm prepared to die alone :^)
>>
me tbqh
>>
>10/10 from exactly 34.58° angle to the right of plane of nose
>0/10 from every other angle
>>
OP, you're just not used to seeing your face from the side because everytime you look at your face you do it in front of a mirror. I'm sure you're not that bad.
>>
>>11287258

wow are you me

any 4 inch pencil man in
>>
File: 1384747831873.jpg (13 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1384747831873.jpg
13 KB, 249x243
>>11287246

>decent looking front
>sloping forehead, large nose and giant negro lips on side

IT'S NOT TRUCKING FAIR
>>
>>11287246
fugg me too, i've only been noticing/getting upset about it recently. need a nose job.
>>
let's all go 2 korea and get matching noses
>>
im asian and im kinda like this

from the front i look ok but from the side i look like a gorilla
>>
>>11287258
>>11287303
Asian? I am prepared for the white man to take our women :(
>>
im not taking any of your women any time soon for i am cursed. i was given limbs and eyes and a tongue and i cannot scream
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.