[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ive got the ol gun in my mouth and in a pool of tears, i cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
ive got the ol gun in my mouth and in a pool of tears, i cant for the life of me find a good pair of black jeans

at this point im willing to spend $6000 for jeans because every single ones ive owned has failed me

skinny? tapered?

Stretch, or 100% cotton?

guys, please help me i just want to look like pic related
>>
please.. everyone deserves their favorite black skinnies
>>
>>11285557
>a good pair of black jeans
What are you? a 14 yo scene kid?
>>
>>11285557
>2016
>wearing skinny fit
embrace the loosewave senpai and go full yohji
>>
>>11285557

those look like acne ace cash or smth comparable which will run you about 200-250? ish

I stand by acne jeans I've heard horror stories but I've been wearing the same pair of black acne thins 4 days out of the week for a year straight now and they've held up amazingly (ripped my belt loop yesterday cuz I pulled on it too hard but zero damage otherwise). well worth the money imo.

they're 98/2% stretch (golden recipe for black skinny jeans imo).

also if you have longer legs and can afford them, hedi era SLP denim (D02 15.5 cm ONLY) are absolute goat skinny jean cut, imo.

these are p much the only jeans I wear. hope this helps u
>>
>>11286230
Really? How isn't black jeans a neutral classic? Stop memeing every possible piece of clothing.
>>
Fit on that guys jeans look mediocre desu. You could probably buy a pair of those at h&m.
>>
>>11286244
Not op but are slp tts?
>>
>>11286244
ill fall for the meme and cop acne... im counting on you anon
>>
>>11285557
Slp or Dior if you're willing to spend
>>
Are Acne Aces good if I want skinny but not skin tight? Like APC Petit New Standard.
>>
>>11286274
slp fit tts at the beginning but the blue denim (both washed and raw) stretches about a size to I'd say almost a size and a half in the waist with wear so I'd recommend going down one if possible. the black raw denim (including raw hem, basic black raws, and raw knee rips) are pretty rigid and safe to go tts with, they don't stretch as much. I also tried on a pair of washed black knee rips and they had a ton of stretch in them right off the bat, had to size down on those too.

hope that helps you
>>
>>11286276
I stand by em I've owned a ton of denim and Ive worn these more than anything else. you're gonna have a new favorite pair of jeans

>>11286330
from my understanding ace are slim- skinny and thin are more skin tight skinny, so yes at least from the knee up. but the acne will have a more pronounced taper at the hem regardless cuz they're stretch denim compared to apc's 100% cotton.
>>
>>11286379
>98 cotton 2 stretch
so true any more and they feel like shit desu
>>
>>11286244
actually recommending acne and slp
jesus christ
>>
>>11286364
thanks, I was looking for raw black skinny's but can never ones, I'll bite the bullet on some on grailed.
>>
>>11286422
prime example of why this place sucks

knee-jerk reaction to shit on other people's opinions and advice without the confidence to actually provide anything useful themselves or qualify their blind hate

thanks
>>
>>11285557
just get a slim fit and don't look like a skinny dork, dork
>>
>>11286452
basically.

posts like this
>>11286422

are the most pretentious bullcrap ever. i work in visual arts, and visual artists are some of the most snobbish assholes ever, but at least they you know produce art. what do these people do? consume overpriced clothing probably made by some kid in a sweatshop factory somewhere?

ugh kys people like this pls
>>
File: good.jpg (160 KB, 800x1180) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
160 KB, 800x1180
>>11286379
yooooo u sound knowledgeable on acne, do they have a cropped model thats p slim? looking for a cut similar to this i guess? but cropped higher to wear w rafadidas/nb's/cp's/other low top meme shit w/o having to pinroll
>>
>>11286379
>>11286482
picture isnt representative of what i meant bc i didnt actually look at it lmao. i thought his jeans fit different, take this one instead
>>
>>11286452
nothing i say will influence your opinions or what you buy the way the internet and elaborate marketing deals do
>>11286480
most of acne's clothing is made in sweatshops fyi
>>
>>11286242
stop forcing that "trend" u dumbas(s)
>>
File: 1461218364211.jpg (3 MB, 3453x2132) Image search: [Google]
1461218364211.jpg
3 MB, 3453x2132
>>11286485
im a fucking mess omg
>>
>>11286491
this dude's proportions are hilarious
why would you want to look like this
>>
>>11286491
>those tattoos
>those gloves
>those shoes
So many bad decisions
>>
>>11286491
Manlet alert. This guy should atleast try look tall
>>
File: bbs.jpg (185 KB, 975x1461) Image search: [Google]
bbs.jpg
185 KB, 975x1461
Acne's pretty good

Mainline Boris is god-tier
>>
>>11286491
how does a 12 yr old legally get tattoos
>>
File: levis-black-511-black.jpg (378 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
levis-black-511-black.jpg
378 KB, 1500x2000
>>11285557
I'm going to recommend Levis 511's. I wear the same pair everyday for 5 years and no holes, and they don't smell! They are wonderful pants that will last you a long time XD

Dockers Alpha khaki in black is a good pic too!
>>
Would getting acne ace hemmed fuck up the fit
>>
>>11286632
why tailor cheap denim? you might as well make a pair of jeans from scratch after all that money you pay!
>>
>>11286491
are you a trap?
>>
>>11286244
>SLP goat skinny jeans cut

The cut varies every single season and they aren't all great.

Wouldn't expect a namefag to know shit about anything though.
>>
>>11286487
what a useless comment.

I've bought all of my slp and acne jeans after trying them on personally, not because I heard celebrity x name drop the labels in a track or some shit.

and I'm not the one asking for advice anyway,the OP wanted opinions and you walked in here and marginalized mine without even attempting to offer anything productive- it sounds like you either can't afford the brands (which is fine, but OP mentioned money isn't an issue) or you haven't handled them in person (also understandable, many people on fa live in a flyover state)

>>11286485
>>11286491

bruhhhh you really have a photo of ucsc edgelord edward zhang saved on your computer lmao this dude is strange as fuck please don't aspire to be like this kid
>>
>>11286246
memecore is a thing, embrace it
>>
>>11286661
as an anonymous poster you realize your opinion carries even less of a semblance of credibility? especially when you don't qualify anything you say? lol

you try to share some knowledge and personal experience to facilitate a discussion and a ton of heavily opinionated insecure dudes come outta the woodwork to be exceptionally unhelpful
>>
>>11286671
So, serious question:
If 98% cotton 2% elastene is the golden recipe for denims, if I want to buy a black jeans and decided to go Acne, should I buy ace cash or go with stay cash? (not using the golden recipe.)
Do the ace cash fade a lot?
>>
File: 1459859536102.jpg (61 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1459859536102.jpg
61 KB, 480x479
>>11286230
>only emo scene kids can wear something as generic as BLACK JEANS

Fuck off dumbass.
>>
>>11286671
ahhahahah i dont he looks goofy as fuck and would seem pretty out of place outside the streets of harajuku (but its aesthetically solid imo). it was just the first picture i found w jeans that fit like that

also thanks 4 the name
>>
Just get Levi's 510 OP.

I've had mine for two years and wear them almost everyday even though I also own some by Acne, N&F and APC
>>
>>11286698
>>11286718
G, my man...
>>
>>>11286718
hmm depends on how skinny you are, if you want or need the denim to stretch then I'd definitely go with the ace cash.

I have a pair of thin stay cash and I don't really wear them as much for the sole reason that they're pretty restrictive movement wise. I thought they'd stretch but they haven't really budged so far.

as far as fading- I think the ace cash do fade eventually but nothing too extreme? I haven't had a pair personally (my most worn acne pair is actually in the "used" black wash so I don't notice additional fading) but ye they used to be the sufu go-to black jean for years iirc

>>11286756
I feel you. he printed out photos of this girl my friend knows and plastered them all over his dorm room wall. also he applied to my old workplace and my manager thought he was creepy af lmao

>11286767
have they fixed the cut of these? I have a pair from 2013 that fit amazing. they never made them the same since they changed the cut imo I remember the rise being way too long and the taper being worse
>>
>>11286856
Could they be restrictive because they are thin and not ace? (so skinny instead of slim?)

Anyway thank you, I will probably go with the ace cash. The fade as you said wont be too extreme, and can add some flavour actually. Stay cash might be too black.
>>
>>11286856
Also, so you go tts with your acne ace? If they stretch do you suggest sizing down?
>>
>>11286882
I don't have the particular pair in front of me rn but acne site says that the composition is the same so I'd wager that it's the same fabric I just have a slightly narrower cut.

good idea though, I've found that jet black jeans are harder to wear casually than you'd think

TTS for acne jeans from my experience any stretch you get out of them shrinks back down with a wash
>>
File: IMG_7743.jpg (600 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7743.jpg
600 KB, 960x1280
i'll vouch for ace cash too, i've had mine for about 3.5 years now and the cut is just right and they've faded nicely. the front pocket bags disintegrated and i had to replace them but so it goes

in the past ~year i've bought and sold multiple pairs of dior 17.5s, julius knit denim, and drkshdw jeans looking for the perfect pair of jeans, after the last pair i realized i like the crapnes more and stopped looking

hedi era dior is great if you like distressed washes (post hedi washes are just uglee), julius is good if you actually wear other julius too but with a normie fit it just looks gimmicky. drkshdw are nice, might get another pair some time down the line...

faded cheap black jeans like acne just have some kind of effortless cool to them that "fashion-y" jeans can't really capture imo. don't pay more than $150 for acnes though, i still regret buying mine at retail even though i love them

>>11286856
>as far as fading- I think the ace cash do fade eventually but nothing too extreme?
here are mine
>>
File: Ace Cash, Thin Cash.jpg (771 KB, 4898x3264) Image search: [Google]
Ace Cash, Thin Cash.jpg
771 KB, 4898x3264
>>11286882
>>11286961
I went into the acne shop to try on/ buy a pair. I actually specifically asked if the material was any different (this is for the stay cash) between the Thin and normal; There isnt. The only noticeable difference is the calf taper. The ace cash has a lot of room in the calfs while the thin is really quite tight. As a result the Ace cash had a bit more movement then the thin but still not exactly comfortable.

In the end I copped the thin because I preferred how it looked. My phones camera is rubbish and their change rooms were annoyingly dim but heres a fit comparison I took (Thin on the left). its not a great comparion but I thought i may as well share it if i had it.
>>
>>11287286
I meant thin was the right pic
>>
>>11287286
Gaddamn so dedicated. Thank you man.
>>
>>11286244
what are some of the horror stories you've heard? i have a pair of acne stay cash and theyre my favorite jeans. although im concerned about knee bags? also, is it okay to wash them in the machine? i just put them on cold wash and cold dry and they seem fine, and ive washed them around 5 times. stay cash is supposed to hold its dye, but im starting to notice ares along the hems that are losing color.
>>
ace stay cash are my favourite because of the medium rise. Levi's would be decent alternatives if they weren't all shitty low rise crap.

My last pair of ace stay cash seemed to be way worse quality than usual and i got a crotch blow out within 8~ months. I think it was more my fault though, I need to wash them more often.
>>
can anyone comment on the quality of rick owens/drkshdw jeans
>>
First thing first, don't listen to retards spouting their ultra-expensive memewear brands. You don't need them. It was proven countless times that Acne quality is a fucking joke and so are their price tag. Not only that but it's a Swedistan SJW brand for cucks, avoid like the plague.

I tried many jeans and i settled with the Sleenker models from Diesel.

>l-lol D-Diesel p-pleb !

What's important with jeans is how they fucking fit and these fit me perfectly. People will judge you on that, not on the brand of your shit.
>>
>>11286491
>average gook

I hate these people with such a burning passion holy fucking shit. Everything in this picture is cringeworthy.
>>
>>11287645
i've had 3 pairs. denim is great. really soft, on par with dior mij. good washes too
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272243301080?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Selling these black skinnies super cheap if youre interested
>>
>>11287506
the usual, crotch blowouts and buttons falling off or w/e, standard shit if you're wearing jeans a lot or wearing jeans that are too tight for you / constantly stretching to fit you. everyone wears jeans differently you feel me

as far as washing... cmon dude they're cotton pants if washing them in a washing machine has worked for you so far then you're golden

>>11287645
personally severely underwhelming they felt really thin and not durable in the slightest, I had to get rid of both. had a pair of black skinnies that were too long, too soft to stack decently; basically a tube on my leg with a weak taper (Detroit cut? I can't remember rick's cuts) and also a pair of the Memphis stretch jeans (which look soooo good but they're 97/3% which make them feel like you're wearing a latex glove stretched across your legs)

>>11287655
you're doing this angry posting thing a little better, although I don't understand why you come in insulting people and then get immediately defensive about your own opinion. we're all just trying to have a discussion nobody is gonna demonize you for having a valid contribution lol, even if it is diesel
>>
File: SEAN.png (241 KB, 530x383) Image search: [Google]
SEAN.png
241 KB, 530x383
W2C jeans with a similar hem and slimness to these? Some guy said they were 511's but I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>11289544
fuccc those look good
>>
>>11286491
who is this guy? info on ig
>>
>>11289560
yeah, I think they could be supreme because they had denim for a season.
>>
>>11285557
wtc boots you're wearing
>>
Levi 508 tapered. Go one size shorter on length
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.