[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on graphic tees? Are they making a comeback?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tees.png (822 KB, 1272x556) Image search: [Google]
tees.png
822 KB, 1272x556
What's your opinion on graphic tees? Are they making a comeback? When I was first on /fa/ years ago, I remember they were all scoffed off. Now, though, it seems we are going back to them being cool again, as opposed to button-ups and polos and such. Also, would you say they have an age bracket? I'm 26 and still interested in at least getting some shirts with minimal designs, obviously not the Wal-Mart shit.
>>
>>11285444
Minimal designs or very plain have always been sort of in, it's the video game ones or over designed ones that are shit.
>>
>>11285444
rarely look good, make you look like a child or a walking bilboard
>>
Did anyone else wear the Pierce the veil shirt with the Dinosaur in middle school?
>>
>>11285556
I would add to this, I think they can be good depending on the rest of the outfit
>>
>>11285444
i think it depends on how it's styled. under a coordinating button down with jeans and decent accessories, they're passable.
>>
File: shirt.jpg (66 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
66 KB, 1200x630
all those are bad
>>
Minimal ones are cool af imo.
>>
>>11286970
>2015 raf
>that piece out off all of them

just becuase it's designer doesn't mean it's good.

That being said I thing graphic tees look good when worn with outwear, they also allow for more self expression than otherwise.
>>
>>11287128
>implying rafs pop art stuff wasnt one of the best things he has done in recent times
>>
>>11285444
Info on bottom right?
>>
File: raf-simons-spring-summer-2013-0.jpg (138 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
raf-simons-spring-summer-2013-0.jpg
138 KB, 800x400
>>11287133
wrong this was
>>
>>11287187
>dip dye
disgusting desu sempai
his sterling ruby collection was the best though
>>
>>11287199
I was more talking about the piece on the right but fuck are you on? That dip dye is lovely.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.