[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand this forum. Do most of you ACTUALLY think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 453x604
I don't understand this forum. Do most of you ACTUALLY think you're well dressed? Most of these threads have clothing that makes you look like a homeless person and yet you spent hundreds to achieve "the look". What the fuck?

Pic related. This kid is probably from /fa/.
>>
most don't spend hundreds of dollars; most go the route of cheap alternatives, knowing that they're trend hopping fuccbois
>>
>dress only in ways that I can understand
>>
>>11284888
I think it's lack of attention. Like there're are "universally" good fits, but there are these goofs who buy rick and shit.
>>
>>11284905
I have respect for rick but I don't get the appeal it looks like clothes out a cartoon
>>
>Pic related. This kid is probably from /fa/.
OP, I don't think his problem is the way he dresses. It's okay though, no one expected you not to be a retard
>>
>>11284921
This kid is wearing a fedora, a red leather jacket, and what appears to be a 20 questions game as a belt. Come on dude.
>>
>>11284985
that fucking belt

anyone w2c?
>>
Well I know how to work with my limited wardrobe. Not to many colors, don't wear what's too small or too large, textures, aesthetics etc.
I notice when I look like shit and I notice when I look good. I've had it since I was like 10 years old.
I browse this board because I am into fashion, and when I see a piece that I really love on first sight I don't mind spending a few hundred, given that I have an idea what I could wear it with. People who just copy fits or come here to decide what new pair of sneakers to buy are the cuqqs of this board.
>>
POST FIT FIRST FAGGOT
THATS RIGHT YOU CANT HAHAHA YOU DRESS LIKE SHIT TOO
>>
>>11284888
I browse this place to make fun of people that browse this place.
>>
idk what's sadder- the fact that OP put time into posting this; or that he probably had a little giggle or smirk to his face as he hit the post button.
>>
>>11284888
fuck you, i only spent $10 to look like a homeless person
>>
>>11284888
maybe it's because it's true
>>
>>11285605
idk whats sadder - the fact that you think your post is having any affect on OP or that you're probably gay
>>
>>11284888
you are correct about the vast majority here. its like styleforum and superfuture sent all their most autistic faggots to one place.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.