[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poorfag here. Need to find new shoes for my non-/fa/ gf's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (181 KB, 580x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 580x294
Poorfag here.
Need to find new shoes for my non-/fa/ gf's bday for not more than 60€, preferably Converse since she broke her grey chucks recently.
Should I get her pic related? I think that this model with the star looks nice and could prevent her from looking like a basic bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2400
>>11283565
Or should I go for the basic bitch all white model instead?

Any other suggestion?
>>
>>11283568
Go for these. Keds are super cheap and look pretty good too.
>>
>>11283565
how about some VANS senpai
mix it up
>>
>>11283565
depends on how your gf is dressing in general
>>
>>11283565
damn danielle
>>
File: $_57.jpg (124 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
124 KB, 1200x1200
>>11283585
Thanks for the suggestion familia, that's exactly the kind of simple sneakers she likes.
Which colorway is the best?

>>11283586
Her style is quite simplistic, I'd say that 70% of her clothes are from H&M desu.
>>
>>11283583
Thanks m8, how's the quality of the keds? Never heard of this brand and I'm be afraid of buying her something of a really poor quality.
>>
>>11283806
not him, but i suspect he meant 'keds' as in shoe form-factor, not the Keds brand
it does exist, but from what i've seen, its quality is inferior to chucks, i may be wrong on thgat one tho

the colourway once again depends on the color she likes lol
white/grey/black is the easier pick in the most cases however
>>
File: $_57-1.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
$_57-1.jpg
86 KB, 1024x768
>>11283817
I see, thanks. How do the Vans authentic compare to the Chucks in term of quality and trendiness?
I've seen in some threads that the chucks, especially the white ones, have some kind of meme status since almost every girl wears them nowadays.

And what do you guys think of this model? It's a little bit more expensive than the basic Vans Authentics but I like this texture over the simple canvas.
>>
>>11283841
chucks have the connotation of 'everybody wear them"
vans have the connotation of 'skaters wear them"
both are memes in its own merit, so just don't worry about that one
each and every basic shoe has memetic value, doesn't mae stans or superstars less good

generally chucks are more durable thanks to the rubber toecap

the shoe you pictured is fine on itself, but may be harder to integrate into fit
also it'll look real weird once it starts being worn down
>>
File: $_57-2.jpg (38 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
$_57-2.jpg
38 KB, 1200x1200
>>11283858
Thanks again for the imput, here's another model I'm looking, it may be more easy to integrate into fit.
>>
>>11283876
yeah, this one is simple and girly enough to work out in your case
hope your gf will be happy wiht your purchase in the end of it all hehe
>>
>>11283565
Remove the star and they look good
>>
>>11283802

i like how you say simplistic

I really like sambas on girls desu. Honestly whenever anyone asks me for an affordable shoe rec male or female, i reccomend white air force one low. I can understand you probably think they're a bit chunky or whatever (you seem new) but they're very comfy and a timeless staple, in my humble opinion

best of luck
>>
>>11283593
good one
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.