[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you saw someone wearing vaporwave clothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1190x1190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1190x1190
What would you do if you saw someone wearing vaporwave clothing in public?
>>
>>11283160
I would try my best to avoid eye contact with them.
>>
id kms
>>
>>11283164
/thread
>>
File: 1462763659129.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462763659129.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>11283160
i'd laugh because vaporwave fashion is just late 80s/early 90s inspired normcore.
>>
>>11283164
>>11283166
>not going up to and assaulting them while saying "huh? huh?" and talking about electrical infetterence
>>
I see le ebin sadbois vaporwave XD tumblr/reddit memer kids everyday, I don't like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x637
>>11283170
hey are old tacchini jackets vapormeme? I don't want to be associated with that, it's just really comfy

pic related is mine
>>
>>11283181
More 80s anime core
>>
>>11283189
I suppose that's better....thanks
>>
laugh quietly and continue walking
>>
"vaporwave sucks!" and continue walking.
>>
>>11283160

The 20 year old me would have felt superior in some weird way.

The 25 year old me would be more likely to spark a conversation with the person as I know for certain they'd smoke weed.
>>
hug them and then kiss them if they're not underage (not very likely though)
>>
>>11283160

seen it at concerts, it's more of an aggressive / rap / streetwear image, like HBA except with old software related shit, black and white

anyone wearing it has more confidence than 99% of this mongolian tapestry shithole so they can't be that bad
>>
>>11283160
I would fight him over who's the truest vaporwave listener.

Vaporwave must be kept pure and strong, no underage Jrankjavcee-listening memester must be allowed in it.
>>
>>11284271
This and most people here saying they'd laugh or call em out are just talking out their ass.
>>
Fight them to the death and mate with their vaporgf
>>
>>11284350
most of us probably wouldn't do something as rude to a stranger as to call them out or laugh in their face, but i'd certainly chuckle for myself, so you stop talking out of your fucking ass
>>
>>11283169
>'to prevent any electrical infetterence'
>>
>>11284343
What's wrong with Frankjavcee? He's just a beginner producer trying to make his way and to understand all this internet genres chaos, just like me...

(btw, for me there is nothing wrong with vaporwave and the aesthetic, it is just a bit played out)
>>
>>11284667
>hurr durr muh edge
tip harder faggot
>>
>>11284752
ok frank, I loved yo
>>
>>11284756
Nothing he said was edgy. Do you know what that means?
>>
>>11283160
I would say: "hey kiddo, you're 6 years late."
>>
>>11283160

id stab them with whatever object i was holding provided it was capable of some sort of stabbing motion
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.