[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DANK EFFAY 2016 MAYMAY GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
>>
>>11282384
What the fuck is that ultra boost ripoff? Disgusting.
>>
>>11282396
kys
>>
>>11282402
No. Why would you say that? Are you a nike shill?
>>
>>11282396
>re-realsed shoe from 2000
>ultra boost rip off
>>
>>11282431
When will Adidas fanboys learn baka.

There isn't an Adidas shoe in late history, at least out of the better ones, which wouldn't be a Nike ripoff either partly or entirely.

Nike introduced and made Flyknit popular, Adidas copied it and gave it a new name, just to name the most obvious ripoff in recent sneaker history.

Adidas is so busy with pushing their lifestyle items, that they forgot how to innovate, so they resort to stealing, they're pretty good at it though.
>>
nike is so fucking garbage nowadays smfh
>>
>>11283260
Right cause all the tubulars and ultras are ripped off nike... Forgot how to innovate? Oh wait I forgot you're a designer for one of the worlds best sports company.
>>
>>11283288
UBs, really? You couldn't have found a more worse example, even if you wanted to.
Just put the Roshe next to an UB, if you can't see the similarities (ignore the Primeknit steal for a sec), i can't help you. Actually i can, remove the fuck ugly rubber logo and the picture already becomes clearer.

What does me being anything has to do with the fact that Adidas is a thieving copycat?
>>
>>11283419
adidas takes ideas and makes them better tho.. adidas is cleaning up the fashion industry and we must thank them
>>
Are Prestos comfy?
>>
>>11283527
Yes. The sole is like 2 inches of foam on the inner heel
>>
It's really funny how people argue about brands and feel the need to defend multi-billion dollar companies. Just buy clothes and shoes from either if you think the individual thing is nice and get on with your lives. Being brand loyal is just tragic
>>
File: 82Ziczn.jpg (531 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
82Ziczn.jpg
531 KB, 2322x4128
>>11283895
This.
>>
File: 1407801478387.jpg (11 KB, 254x240) Image search: [Google]
1407801478387.jpg
11 KB, 254x240
>>11283421
>>11283288
have some (you)s adidas shill
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.