[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today we put our familys cat to rest, after 16 long years, kidneys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Rest in peice, babycat.jpg (107 KB, 831x623) Image search: [Google]
Rest in peice, babycat.jpg
107 KB, 831x623
Today we put our familys cat to rest, after 16 long years, kidneys are shot in the poor thing vet said it was just suffering.

We buried it in the back yard.
The only box available was my CP shoe box.

How is your day going /fa/
>>
>>11280141
at least he's gone on style
>>
>>11280141
Thats cute af OP. I'm sure your cat would have appreciated it.
>>
>>11280144
>>11280145

I offered my mother we cremate the cat and I could get a small mantle piece urn, but she insisted on backyard burial.

I miss my cat :(
>>
Man i remember when my cat died. The thing didn't even have the force to climb on my bed anymore, had to lift it myself.

Shits fucking suck.
>>
:( sorry OP
>>
>>11280160

the cats transformation was quick, over about 1 week she wasn't able to walk anymore, and would stumble and fall if the cat tried

just not a good day today
>>
At least the cat is released from the horrendous life of living with autistic sperg and his shitty family
>>
>>11280181
Man i don't use the word edgy often but here it fits nicely.
>>
>>11280141
>Common projects
its kinda ironic
>>
>>11280181
you speaking from experience?
>>
>>11280141

Should've done a viking funeral man
>>
When my cat died I just put him in the garbage along with his litterbox and toys
>>
>>11281011
This is what you're meant to do. Should be done with humans too desu. Burials are a waste of land and serve no other purpose than to enrich the jews that own all the grave yards.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.