[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
poor thread I'm in college and don't really have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1462562321161.jpg (31 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1462562321161.jpg
31 KB, 600x337
poor thread

I'm in college and don't really have the ability to pay >$15 for a t-shirt, etc. it seems like very high prices are completely standard.

what do you do to deal with this? what are the best cheap stores? good sales to watch for? underrated websites?
>>
Yuropoor in a similar situation here
>>
>>11278653
is the clearance aisle our only option
>>
>>11278644
Slowly build your wardrobe from the ground up by buying the most versatile basics first. Like a good pair of blank jeans
>>
go to the thrift store

oh you didn't find anything? go again in two days. still nothing? try again on the weekend.

this is the poorfag way. it's how you get sick fucking cops and can still afford a six pack.
>>
>>11278710
also, once you start finding good shit like this (like a shirt or jacket that fits perfectly) search that exact item on ebay and try to get a deal.
>>
Learn how to manage your money, only buy essential shit. Only eat vegetables. Invest everything else in clothes.
>>
try elwood clothing m8 some nice $12 shirts
>>
get a job. I'm in college with a job and buy designer often. you're just being lazy.

you'll be right at home in /ga/ poorfags rule here.
>>
I'm pretty poor fag. I've been thrifting pretty heavily for about 6/8 months and I've had some sick luck. It's worth flipping good stuff you find to fund your own shit.

I just sold some gucci chelsea boots for £300 and copped sock runners. I thrifted a bunch of margiela which I wear alot and I got some yohji wool trousers for about £8 around a month or two which are gorgeous.

It's just takes and eye, dedication and patience. Know your designer shit, cop it like am investment and sell for profit towards the shit you want.

You're best off looking around rich suburban charity shops, if you're in some bumfuck town with no scene you'll never find anything.

Good luck poor friends.
>>
>>11278644
thrift store and just make sure to try on before you buy.
>>
>>11278804
>Only eat vegetables
Lmao
>>
>>11278644
So you're telling me your economic situation is so fucked that you can't
Buy a shirt

But you still refuse to vote trump who is going to reform economic and immigration policies to better the competiveness of your generation

Look Hilary Clinton open borders world citizen liberal shit sounds really cool to say at a party and on Reddit for upvotes

But ages giving your job to a Mexican while you can't afford clothing
>>
>>11280566
babbys first election XD
>>
>>11280566
18+
Children are not Effay
>>
>>11280566
kek
>>
>>11280566

I take this back guys, it's just that I've had a long hard day raising my wife's kids and the stress really got to me.

I hope you guys can understand the struggles of being a step dad :)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.