[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A or B ? Thank you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: testsetsetset.jpg (420 KB, 1640x1400) Image search: [Google]
testsetsetset.jpg
420 KB, 1640x1400
A or B ?

Thank you
>>
>>11278535
Option c you get a new haircut
>>
D: Suicide
>>
>>11278552
thx 4 bump
>>
A
>>
File: tumblr_ng3ajyudqs1qzt7sso1_1280.jpg (456 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng3ajyudqs1qzt7sso1_1280.jpg
456 KB, 1000x667
>>11278535
Cut your hair and shave to look like Rivers.
>>
>>11278557
FUCKING
>>
>>11278571
https://i.imgur.com/wUFxxSt.gifv
>>
>>11278535
jesus christ you're still posting? Just get whatever the fuck is cheaper, glassess shouldn't be your main concern with a hair like that
>>
>>11278535

i want to beat you up
>>
you look like you'd play in an emo band, in a good way
go with b
>>
Why does everyone fall for this bait everytime?
>>
A
>>
>>11278646
xx
>>
>>11278571
WHITE
>>
>>11278535
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
you look like a numale version of sam hyde
>>
>>11278535
A
>>
Sam Hyde-tier.
>>
>>11278802
MALE
>>
A
You didnt take my advise from the first thread you made. I really do think you'd look better without the facial hair. You're not a bad looking guy, but the facial hair looks a little greasy and neckbeardy.
>>
by the fact that youre still doing gross things to your hair and dipping your chin in litter boxes we can clearly see you arent going to take any advice you dont like. but personally i would go with the right on the condition that you can find a pair where the oakley logo is even less subtle.
>>
>>11278535

You should get a bowl cut dude
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.