[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOL' UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nike-af1-white-brown-01.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
nike-af1-white-brown-01.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
Are Air Force 1's back in fashion now? Or are they still considered to be gay meme shoes?

I've had pic related pair sitting in my closet for about three years now and i'm thinking of wearing them again. They have just the right amount of scuff marks and dirt to look quite aesthetic.

How do people wear them nowadays? I've seen a few people wearing the all white ones with fashionable clothing and they look great (i.e. not sneaker head autism tier pants).
>>
>now
air force 1 is a classic shoe
refer to chief keef for inspo and not white nu males with cuffed pants
>>
those are hell nice dude, you can wear them in a basic ass fit, blue jeans and a sweater and you'll look fine
>>
File: image_16.jpg (119 KB, 580x875) Image search: [Google]
image_16.jpg
119 KB, 580x875
or alternatively something like this
>>
PUT THE MASK ON SHAWTY
>>
>>11273606
Nike is putting out a lot of new designes on the Air Force 1 I expect them to pick up even more
>>
>>11275181
what af1 model is this
>>
Idk, Rocky tried to bring it back with mixed success. I think it's a timeless show and can be worn whenever. But, bike is bringing back beefier bball shoes from the 90s back like pippens and pennies so the af1 might fit in with those. Imo, they'll always be fresh for whenever.
>>
>>11273606
>>11275550
>>11275714
AF1 have been hot since day 1. Nelly made it abit more popular and on from there it became a classic shoe>>11273620 however Keef did bring some attention to the newer generation with the mix of designer jeans.
>>
>>11275697

Just type in Air Force 1 gum sole in Google and you will find them.
>>
>>11275190
Bitch named lean, emperor of the city
>>
it's a shoe that's never going to go out of style you hunchbacked honkey, so just cop.
>>
picture this fit with drkshdw cargos and a top to go with it
keef is a good source for inspiration if you take the street nigga off from him
>>
>>11275714
>Rocky tried to bring it back with mixed success

mixed success? i wouldn't call it mixed success when 2-3 years ago whereever i looked on the street, i found white af1 mids, after the roshe and before the adidas superstars meme

also like others said, it's a timeless classic, there are times when it's more popular, other times it's not so popular, but never really goes out of fashion

i have a pair of all white lows (25th anniversary edition with nicer leather inside and out) and also an all white lunar force 1 low, which is the regular af1 with re-done, lunarlon sole, lighter and more comfortable than the regulars

planning to cop black mids soon, no white mids for me, teenage girls ruined it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.